Breaking News: Britney Spears loses physical custody of kids.

WillenFan21

• Members

Britney Spears Has Lost Her Kids

TMZ has learned Britney Spears has lost physical custody of her kids.

L.A. County Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon issued an order today stating that Kevin Federline, the boys' father, "is to retain physical custody of the minor children on Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 12:00 PM until further order of the court."

http://www.tmz.com/

---------------------------

ET confirms that BRITNEY SPEARS will lose physical custody of her two boys as of this Wednesday at 12 p.m.

Today's ruling states: "Respondent's oral motion pursuant to section 214FC is granted and the matter proceeds as a closed hearing. The court and all parties present confer on the record that the court makes its order as fully reflected in the notes of the official court reporter. The court's prior order including the orders made on September 28, 2007 remain in full force and effect with the following modification: Respondent is to retain physical custody of the minor children on Wednesday October 3rd, 2007 at 12 PM until further order of the Court. Respondent’s ex-parte application is noticed for October 3, 2007 at 1:30 PM in Department 88."

http://www.etonline.com/news/2007/10/54502/index.html

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She has no one to blame but herself...

And yeah I heard "Gimme More" on AT 40 with Ryan Seacrest and I almost puked. Its like Britney Spears basically went into the studio and devolved back to adolescence.

She should seriously reconsider this "comeback" of hers. Between the debacle that was the VMA's, her vajajay flashing, and the partying before a custody hearing scandal I just don't see how she can be viewed as a credible artist.

• Members

As much as I hate to say it, the court was right. I am no fan of KFed but he somewhat has his act together and is not doing crap like spreading his private parts for all of Europe to see and partying and boozing it up. She needs another stint in rehab and a therapist would help as well.

Cmon Brit I want you to do better!

• Members

Spears is a total trainwreck who does not even want her kids anymore.

She is out of control and the media needs to stop giving her attention. Maybe if she saw that no one cared about the [!@#$%^&*] she does, she would realize what a moron she is.

Her kids deserve better. And we deserve better. BAN BRIT FROM TV! NOW~

• Members

A large part of me feels that a lot of these articles are what folks WANT others to think she said..... We don't even know if this is true.... if it is, it's quite sad; but also on another level, it's quite pathetic and sad for folks just to be writing up stuff and calling it the truth.

• Members

If her so called friends didn't use her and exploit her emotional problems, she'd be getting the help she desperately requires. And the sad part is, she seems so sad and lonely that she'll latch onto anyone if they put on the friend facade full blast.

If losing custody of her kids is her wake up call to get the help she needs, then I'm fine with it. The kids were the only thing she had left that she loved. Getting to see them again will be good motivation to better herself.

• Members

Perez Hilton was the same one that was spreading the rumors that Justin Timberlake and Britney were spending time together late last week....This coming after he was on a VH1 special talking about ways that Britney can get her fans and her image back....He said point blank that the best thing for her was to hook up and do a collaboration with Justin Timberlake. Shortly after that, folks were running around saying that he (Justin) and Britney were seen on the town together.

Like I said, not EVERYTHING written in print or seen on the Internet about Britney is true....

The loss of her children is true....the fact that she needs some serious help is true.....and the images of her are true....however, not everything that someone says she said is necessarily true.

Archived