Jump to content

The Tennis Thread


Toups

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Soapsuds

    3295

  • Faulkner

    2395

  • ChitHappens

    1412

  • DramatistDreamer

    1802

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Members
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Pam Shriver joins Tennis Channel. That's the second one to leave ESPN.

LOL. She’s… not great.

 

Have ESPN’s tennis rights changed? I’m not following that.

Edited by Faulkner
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

LOL. She’s… not great.

 

Have ESPN’s tennis rights changed? I’m not following that.

I think they still have Wimbledon and the US Open. Not sure how long that will last with TC having everything else.

Oh they have Australian open too.

TC has more tournaments to cover thus them hiring more people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I think they still have Wimbledon and the US Open. Not sure how long that will last with TC having everything else.

Oh they have Australian open too.

TC has more tournaments to cover thus them hiring more people.

I know ESPN used to show the later rounds of the hardcourt Masters (I think they showed “Cincinnati” last year) and the ATP Finals, so I wondered about that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
8 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I know ESPN used to show the later rounds of the hardcourt Masters (I think they showed “Cincinnati” last year) and the ATP Finals, so I wondered about that.

I believe TC has those rights now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

I think they still have Wimbledon and the US Open. Not sure how long that will last with TC having everything else.

Oh they have Australian open too.

TC has more tournaments to cover thus them hiring more people.

 

ESPN is also shoe-horning Wimbledon Qualifying matches onto their ESPN+ service, which I won't be subscribing to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Community Activity

    1. 2,678

      Loving/The City Discussion Thread

    2. 6

      2020 Tokyo Olympics

    3. 6

      2020 Tokyo Olympics

    4. 277

      GH: July 2021 Discussion Thread

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy