Jump to content
Toups

The Tennis Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Kiki and Sascha are splitsville. 

 

 

 

This just flashed across the screen at home.  Sascha is looking for Naomi type results and it looks like he doesn't want to waste any more time with Kiki.  That's cold.  I would not be surprised if he already has a contract with another player.  I wonder who?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

 

This just flashed across the screen at home.  Sascha is looking for Naomi type results and it looks like he doesn't want to waste any more time with Kiki.  That's cold.  I would not be surprised if he already has a contract with another player.  I wonder who?  

 

My thoughts exactly.

 

Monica Puig recently posted a message about how tough her season was and the implication was that personnel issues (we know it was her deteriorated coaching relationship with Kamau Murray) that was a big part of that difficulty.

This made me wonder whether coaches dumping players is a recent thing, or is it something that was basically done in the shadows without it being public knowledge?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just going to curb my tongue from making the joke about Feliciano that I originally wanted to make.

 

With Stan losing to Andy (whew, boy, Stan's serving was just...!), the British media will now be in a frenzy.  We can only hope that Scotland decides to break from the U.K. after Brexit because that will be the only way we get some peace from the Murray Media Frenzy that's surely coming now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lopez is wasted..lolol

3 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

I'm just going to curb my tongue from making the joke about Feliciano that I originally wanted to make.

 

 

Please do...lol

3 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

 

 

With Stan losing to Andy (whew, boy, Stan's serving was just...!), the British media will now be in a frenzy.  We can only hope that Scotland decides to break from the U.K. after Brexit because that will be the only way we get some peace from the Murray Media Frenzy that's surely coming now. 

UGH...can't believe Stan lost to him. Yeah...here comes the endless frenzy...so sick of Murray

Edited by Soapsuds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Lopez is wasted..lolol

Please do...lol

 

UGH...can't believe Stan lost to him. Yeah...here comes the endless frenzy...so sick of Murray

 

I was just going to say that in his condition, Feliciano looks like he's about to go home with somebody who is not his wife, lol.  Just looks totally out of it.

 

I don't really blame Murray, the British press is truly tiresome from every conceivable direction--they both hype up as well as harass people for the most ridiculous reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DramatistDreamer said:

I wonder in whose bed did he wake up in? :ph34r:

 

Image

Yummm.....too bad that he probably gets wasted a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that Kei won’t be able to play Davis Cup and will have to apply for a special exemption for the Tokyo Olympics next summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...