Toups

The Tennis Thread

Her involvement was big enough for Sveta to mention it.  I remember she gave a player some clothes.  That's the coolest thing because some of these people don't have or make enough money for basic tournament things.  

3 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

Her involvement was big enough for Sveta to mention it.  I remember she gave a player some clothes.  That's the coolest thing because some of these people don't have or make enough money for basic tournament things.  

Believe or not, Johanna Konta used to be a brand ambassador for EleVEN. 😅 

Alexandra Dulgheru was one of the players who publicly thanked Venus recently for supplying her with clothing when she didn't have a sponsor but Venus has done that for others over the years.  

Vicki Duval used to wear EleVEN (and may still be wearing it). One of the Rodionova sisters used to wear EleVEN and Ula Radwanska (Aga's younger sister) thanked Venus for making her a brand ambassador recently. 

Jarmila Gajdosova, who's now retired was once a brand ambassador.  There are probably others that I've forgotten. 

Apparently Puig had moved to Chicago to be nearer to Murray's training academy facility. 

Really crappy way Murray handled this.  Azzhole!  

Monica moved to Chicago for this fool.  If Kamau wants to follow the money, that's fine.  But there's a better way to treat people!  

On 8/20/2019 at 8:12 AM, DramatistDreamer said:

Very sad news for Amanda Anisimova.

Oh my Gosh I had not heard this - I even have Tennis Channel on alot and haven't heard this.  

59 minutes ago, Fevuh said:

Oh my Gosh I had not heard this - I even have Tennis Channel on alot and haven't heard this.  

I hope her ranking will be protected.  She's #24.  

Big day for Poland with Hurkacz and Linette both winning titles. My friend in Warsaw is over the moon.

Good point.