Toups

The Tennis Thread

6 hours ago, Faulkner said:

The attention this pic has gotten is surprising. I think its about 95% of tennis fans wanting Tsitsipas to show it all...and a lot are men besides women.

1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

They make him seem like a serial killer.

Yeah he comes off as a crazy person. I didn't know that they had 60 minutes in Australia.

Edited by Soapsuds

Berrenttini is the same player who Tsitsipas beat in the Australian Open a few weeks ago. Also, Goffin lost again.....his tennis has spiraled out of control...losing to nobodies....

Krajinovic can actually be a tricky player, not ideal for someone who has spent a long period out of competition and my lack confidence.

Goffin always struck me as a player who needed to play a good number of matches to build on.  I never got the sense that he was one of those players who could jump right in and start winning consecutive matches right away after time off.  It may take him awhile.

40 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Corrected....

Jack Sock is expected to be sidelined for a couple of months after successful surgery on Monday to remove excessive fat from his stomach.