Toups

The Tennis Thread

1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

We saw that last year in Miami with the Federer supporters in the match against Kyrgios. Such ugliness. 

Welcome to the world of the Williams Sisters!  Been going thru this for decades!  

30 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

AGA!

Losing to Aga is like losing to a club player. Darren needs to run fast......Jalapeno is one hot mess.....she had the match at hand and she loses it again....LOL.  I had to LOL at Traci Austin being dumbfounded again and wondering what was going on with Halep....LOL

9 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

:D

Insanity. And Rafa retakes No. 1 without lifting a finger. I suppose Roger was overdue for a Donskoy-like defeat. (Although I recognize that Kokkinakis has been seen as a rising talent for a while now. His injuries just got in the way.)

Edited by Faulkner

1 minute ago, Faulkner said:

Insanity. And Rafa retakes No. 1 without lifting a finger. I suppose Roger was overdue for a Donskoy-like defeat.

Eh Kokkinakis is good. He has been injured a lot thus his ranking so low. He has game. Roger is looking shaky as of late. He lost to Juan Martin. He should've lost to Borna and now lost to Kokkinakis. I hope this loss shuts up the TC crew about him playing the clay court season.

Roger just said he won't play the clay season...no surprise there. Now TC can shut up about it.

2 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Eh Kokkinakis is good. He has been injured a lot thus his ranking so low. He has game. Roger is looking shaky as of late. He lost to Juan Martin. He should've lost to Borna and now lost to Kokkinakis. I hope this loss shuts up the TC crew about him playing the clay court season.

He just confirmed in his presser that he’s skipping clay.

Nadal has a TON of clay points to defend, so his stint at No. 1 could be short-lived.

Edited by Faulkner

This Wang girl is pissing me off. I swear if she doesn’t finish off Ali Riske in this TB...

Kokkinakis is a stud.

Edited by Faulkner