Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And I don't care for Tiafoe's game....too robotic for my tastes...just loathe his backhand, forehand and serve.....its like it has.a hitch to all of it....just weird swinging motions......

The worst is the rich boy who shovels the ball over the net....talk about robotic.......

He needs a Lendl. Too bad he went with the brat instead....LOL

• Members

Wow. Lots of comparisons to Fed beating Sampras at Wimbledon in 2001. 

Roger’s worst ever performance on BP conversion:

And then there’s this:

Some people are saying this indicates 2019 is his final year. Other are saying he needs the points because his ranking will drop to 6/7 due to not defending last year’s title (and he has nothing to defend from clay since he didn’t play it last year).

Maria’s testy press conference after losing to Barty:

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Congrats to Tsitsipas on beating Roger. I was up watching it and now I am a total zombie.....LOL. 

Roger looked pissed after the loss and his brush off of Tsitsipas shoulder hug didn't last long....LOL. So glad someone finally took Roger down and one of my favs did it...

Roger has lost early in the last 3 majors...I guess his catered Aussie Open fast courts didn't work for him this year....Ha

RBA continues to amaze me. Glad he took out Cilic.....Cilic drops from #6 to #10 in the rankings with only defending 160 of the 1200 points he garnered last year.

An RBA vs Tsitsipas QF? Who would've have thought??

As for Roger playing clay.....Why? He was asked and the media wanted him too and now he is? Retirement or add points to raise his ranking for Wimbledon? Either way its going to backfire and he won't win Wimbledon and probably lose early at the clay tournaments he enters. Roger is already #6 in the rankings...dropping from #3. He has 600 points to defend in Indian Wells and Theim and Kei are nipping at his heels and very little to defend during Tennis March madness in Indian Wells and Miami. I could see Roger dropping to #8 or worse by April. 

As for Sloane...was watching and she was in control when I doze off to sleep.....she is an idiot to lose to her opponent but as she says...everything is going to be ok......LOL

https://live-tennis.eu/en/atp-live-ranking. up to date rankings....

Edited by Soapsuds