The Tennis Thread

• Members

I’ve seen him on TC doing interviews, but I’ve never seen him on Live. Only Annacone, Chanda, Jim Courier, Tracy, or Lindsay with Brett, Steve, or Mary moderating. But I don’t watch all the time. He’s attractive. 

TC absolutely should make a statement. Justin has gotten away with so much over the years. I wonder why they feel such a need to protect him. He’s expendable. Maybe he knows where the bodies are buried.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah he has been on several times with Annacone, Chanda and Steve on TC Live.

Lawd...this guy has that much dough to have a production company? He is an eye sore. I've never cared for his tennis or him as a human being....he's a pompous ass who is now a supposed stalker etc etc.......he's a weirdo. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Croatia fielded their best team, which is what a team captain does when they want a win, while France did not.

With his current ranking, there's no way that Tsonga should've been on that team while Monfils and Simon (two players who have repeatedly beaten Cilic, Monfils never having lost to Cilic or Coric) were left off the team. 

Lucas Pouille, who clinched the tie for France last year, was thrown in at the last minute after not even being named to the team.

France/Noah was simply messy.  At least he's stepping down, which a good thing.

Although with the future of Davis Cup being so uncertain, I don't know what any of this is leading into.

Nevertheless, congratulations to the Croatian Davis Cup team for winning the last Davis Cup as we know it, lol.

• Members

I know Yannick and Gael have been beefing ever since Gael pulled out of that Davis Cup match a couple years ago. You’d think they’d have squashed that for the greater good. 

Not to take anything away from Cilic, who was more clutch than we’ve seen him since maybe Queen’s Club.

On we go to uncertain times...

Edited by Costello

• Members

It's not just Monfils actually.  He also couldn't come to an agreement with Simon in how Simon disagreed with how Noah would seemingly call players at the last minute.  Two players who have had the most success against Cilic, in particular, turn out to be the ones that Noah couldn't work with.  Go figure!

Please register in order to view this content

Two players who'd always stepped in previously in Davis Cup.  Noah had favorites and it wasn't either of these two.

Apparently you didn't read Noah's latest interview where he pleads that his biggest regret was his failure with Monfils.  He takes very little ownership of the situation