Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Was going to quote Roger asking for a specific speed and what to use on it...but the whole article is really sad. Shame on the whole tennis industry. I wish other players would speak up about it. This is why Roger has won the Aussie Open the last two years. 

• Members

I'm not a fan of how Krajan has been known to treat the players in the WTA that he coached previously.  I have my suspicions about his time coaching Dinara Safina.

Speaking of folks who creep me out.  WTF is this?  I don't know much about Gimelstob's personal life but this has to be a new low!

• Members

First......bwhahahahahahahahaha.....lolololololololololololol

Now that I got that out of the way....I am not surprised. Gimelstob is nuts. It has always been obvious to me. I always wondered what had happened during the whole divorce from his wife. Now we know why his wife left him.....and now he is pissed that his best friend is still friends with his ex? Lawd......yet he has new blond girlfriend who resembles his wife and I had seen a few months back that they were engaged?? So why is his undies such in a hissy fit over this? Justin is creepy. It's like those old Unsolved Mysteries where the person commits the crime and then flies to another country like nothing happened....ie him going to England for the year end championships....LOL. This guy has some serious problems and shame on Tennis Channel for still having him employed. I still marvel at how Traci Austin and Lyndsay Davenport always say what a great guy and friend he his. I guess they don't know what happens behind closed doors. Justin dressing up to attack his best friend and family is very scary ....and I always found his infatuation with John Isner creepy too.....not sure if it's a love for a son kind of infatuation or a LOVE. him kind of infatuation......

Edited by Soapsuds