Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Maria has been fully active in about a handful of tournaments since her return from the ban for meldonium. She had good results in Stuttgart last year but other than that, I can't really remember any other place where she had got results that were above mediocre...thoughts?

• Members

I dunno. Admittedly I loved to hate her in the past, but if she retired, I certainly wouldn’t miss her at this point. The serve seemed improved in Stuttgart, but she’s been a mess for most of this year. Many of her wins in 2018 have been against intimidated opponents, but if you played Maria with any real belief, you could steamroll her.

• Members

Oh no, it used to be fun!  I admit that it's not always fun or memorable but I've enjoyed the finals for the past few years.

I'm just concerned with Piqué wanting to transform it into some FIFA/World Cup also-ran.  And FIFA (and by extension, The World Cup) has had some major problems with transparency and corruption.