Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Halep would have been foolish to play New Haven. I know Kvitova has done well there, but I even question her going.

They are replaying a classic Vika/Serena match from the USO on TC, and they are talking about how Serena has been disappointed in the past with the lack of crowd support in Flushing. I remember that conversation, how the undeserved hostility Serena has faced at the USO would never happen to native-born players at the other Slams. Can you imagine fans at RG rooting against Mladenovic or Wimbledon crowds celebrating Konta’s double faults?

I think sentimental here has certainly shifted in Serena’s favor since the CYGS hunt and her baby (she’s now a national treasure for the most part), but she really had to endure so much at the USO, which is a shame.

• Members

Christian Harrison and Sebastian Korda advance in qualifying.......Tomic is beating Kokokinakis in qualifying....surprised by that...

Please register in order to view this content

I hope he loses early again. I am so over Sasha......

• Members

Yes...I saw that Kok won and he pretty much said that in his post interview with Brett Haber....LOLOL.  He said he was just waiting for Tomic to tank the second set when he got behind in it....LOL

It's nice to see the qualifying and surprised the TC gang is already in NY covering it.

I see Bouchard is trying to be relevant still.....