Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LMAO at Murray losing to Sam....LOLOLOLOLOL....So glad he lost even though Sam is a dumb ass.....LOL

Lawd...a Sam vs Cilic semis....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Novak out too!  Berdych needed that win or he could've dropped out of the top 20. Another semi.....damn had Thiem beaten him on Monday....Dominic would have made another semi....oh well.....let's see if Berdych can make another final and take Roger out.

The race to #1 is more exciting on the men's side than the woman's. Murray will hold on to it and hasn't won a major this year....LOL....Nadal will stay #2 and depending on what Roger does....#3 to #5 is still up in the air. With the loss Milos drops to #9 in the rankings behind Thiem and Kei and barely ahead of Sasha and Grigor who are tied at #10.

• Members

I don't know if I mentioned before but I'm in DC.  Brett Haber was a local sports anchor here and I still have no idea why he made it to where he is.  He was not impressive to me at all as a sports anchor and then he left and started popping up like Dandelions on TV...

• Members

He is horrible! He is so bias and his comments are so stupid! I don't know why they replaced Bill Macatee with him. Bill is so much better and very professional. If I owned TC....Brett would have been fired already.

Lawd help you!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Brad Gilbert - so funny.  RE: Federer he said something like, everyone all up in arms, "oh no he's not playing his best, he's not playing well for him, oh my he's got a runny nose!  Well, he won in straight sets in a grand slam semi.  He's doing horribly."  LOLLL

• Members

Joker needs a break.  6 months off and Roger won Oz 2017, Indian wells, Miami, skipped RG because it wasn't in his best interest and about to take Wimby.  If Joker continues like this, he won't be remembered for his 2013 - 2016 stellar work.  He'll be a flop.  

• Members

He has been told he needs surgery. He said he is afraid of surgery....LOL...some are calling him a baby.....LOL....He is saying he will take a long break...vacation....I am thinking we will not see him until next year.

Eh...I wasn't impressed with Roger today. For Berdych to be in ever set was surprising.....I hope the new generation wins the US Open cause I am sick of Roger already...ESPN ran his interview once again for the millionth time....really??

And of course Sam lost...not surprised....now they are making excuses that he ran out of gas....nice try.....not buying it...