Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The FFT President was very clear that they don't give out wildcards to a player who is absent due to a doping suspension.

Unlike a smaller tournament in Stuttgart or Madrid, RG is a Major tournament that does not need to rely on any one player to sell tickets and get publicity. 

I imagine now that Wimbledon will follow RG's lead and not hand her any WCs. 

EDT. Speaking of Sharapova, Maria just retired from her match against Mirjana Lucic-Baroni.

I think this eliminates her chance of Direct Entry to the Main Draw through ranking. It's likely Qualies or Bust.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Ryan should just retire. He is a mediocre/poor player who got a career high ranking of 41 because of winning some challengers and winning a tourney with no real stars in it. He is a hot head who either over hits the ball or doesn't. Funny how TC now wants him to hit the ball harder again. That was his problem the last time. All he knew to do was hit hard. I am so tired of hearing that Ryan is a great person off the court. If they say it a million more times I might believe them.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Lord there is another one coming up?? And he plays exactly like Dominic. I got to see his match yesterday and his mom was present. She wasn't dressed up all regal like she was the last time I saw her. She had her hair down and wore jeans. Man does she look like Dominic!  They could be twins minus the blonde hair. Maybe that's why Dominic went blonde a couple of years ago but it just wasn't him without the dark hair.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Cillic vs Isner in the QFs

Please register in order to view this content

Neither has done sh!t this year. Isner passes Cuevas in the ratings. Cuevas has had a better year....I guess since Isner loses every year in the first round ....getting to QFs zooms his ranking...LOLOLOLOL

Sam Querrey...you lost b!tch!

Jack Flab Sock....look at Querrey comment...same to you.   Yet Paul Annacone said he had a chance to win a set. Yeah...whatever.

Tennis Channel commentators: Oooooooooooo John Isner won!  Lets call him Hey there John we are covering a match but we had to call because you actually did good on clay....glad you are winning because we are pimping you even though you have never done sh!t on clay before.

John Isner: Oh yeah....I love clay....it is great for my shots(laughter from the audience that is watching this mess). I've always loved Italy...and played well in this tourney. Who the f uck is this guy and tennis channel fooling?