Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Serena says she will be returning in 2018.

Andy's upset earlier this morning made me

Please register in order to view this content

Novak should have lost again. I had to LOL at TC comments on his playing and how some of his shots were WTF moments....hahahahaha.....I am thinking Goffin will beat him tomorrow....I was hoping for a Thiem win but oh well....

I knew Cuevas was going to beat Stan.

• Members

Stan has to be motivated and probably didn't give a damn...LOL.  Cuevas has been playing good ball lately and he is a dirt baller. He can be out there all day if necessary that's why I picked him to win over Stan.  Stan won Monte Carlo back in 2014...his only 1000 masters win.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

And he's won Monte Carlo already. I think his next prize is Wimbledon. I am sure he will be motivated for that one. The only major he hasn't won.

Speaking of motivation....it sure looks like Novak is totally out there just to be there. His game is all over the place and seems not to care anymore. He should retire if he doesn't want to be out there anymore.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Some of Novak's fans are out of control on social media, seizing on other players to verbally attack. Why not take the high road??

Ilie Nastase is getting dragged for his disgusting behavior at the draw ceremony for Fed Cup (Romania vs. Great Britain) even hitting on a pregnant Anne Keothavong (GB's coach) and making coarse remarks about Serena's unborn child.  

He's been doing this kind of thing for decades, from what I've read...why is he still allowed to persist?!

They get all over Kyrgios but they can't get a hold of Nastase???

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Yeah, I heard quite some time ago that baby #2 is on the way.  

A few #Nolefam were basically saying "Who cares whether or not Serena comes back?" trying to attach their remarks to some remarks that Vesnina and another player made about how at 35, Serena couldn't be at the top forever. Vesnina joked (supposedly) that she wished Serena would stay in long enough for Vesnina to beat her (keep dreaming, girl). These sourpuss fans took their remarks and ran with it- to state that nobody cared if Serena returned or not.

Some fans responded that, well, ticket buyers and many fans care since Serena often fills stadiums and sell lots of tickets.

I get that these fans are in a foul mood- it never feels good when your fave loses, and to boot, the crowd seemed to be with Goffin more- but what does Serena have to do with any of it? Why throw her in the mix? These folks sound so bitter and ridiculous.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Ha...the few fans Nole has are awful. I see them popping up on social media. Without Serena women's tennis is going to suffer. I hope Venus can take Wimbledon and the US Open this year. Vesnina sucks...her winning IW was a fluke. She hasn't done squat since....losing in the first round....LOLOL. I wish someone would tell her to shut with those noises she makes when hitting the ball. Even Tennis Channel has made fun of those noises she makes.

As for Nole...he is playing/acting like when he was ranked #3 in the world. Losing matches and out of breath....LOL