Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Donaldson backs up his win and defeats Mischa who's game I like and moves to a career high of #84 in the world.

Cuevas out to Paire after having a great IW....loses second round....and it looks like Busta is on his way out too in the second round after a semi run IW to Delbonis.

Tomorrow's schedule is already out....

http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/scores/current/miami/403/daily-schedule

• Members

Speaking of bad on court attitudes, I didn't see this match but I peeped into a stream at the beginning and saw Fognini strutting around in that petulant manner that he often does when things are not going his way and I just knew that at some point, some sh*t was going down.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

And he won the match....LOL....

And in other news the paint dryer or is it watcher?...LOL.....Steve Johnson loses in 2nd round...LMAO....throws racquet at his chair....LOL....to which Brett Haber, who sucks, says well at least he made it to second round....ummm Steve had a first round bye you idiot...LOL....and then continues to pimp Mr. Daddy Fritz and how he had the match won but couldnt pull through...whatever....the same [!@#$%^&*] continues with the american males.

• Members

So much hotness in one court with Borna and Dominic....fanning myself

Please register in order to view this content

I am surprised at the score. I thought for sure Dominic would take it in straights. He had his chance to tie it up before the rain delay. It looked like Borna was tightening up.

• Members

Yup, I saw it...LOL. He did a pretty good job of destroying that racquet...LOL. Dominic is not being patient and going for too much too soon. I flove both players but I want Thiem to win it!

I didn't know this was their first time playing. A look to the future if Borna gets back up to where he was before the injury. I have to say I am surprised at how well Borna is playing. His game matches up well with Thiem.