Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, OMG!  My stream was freezing and I don't know who I became more frustrated with, Frances or my damn ISP!  

He's young and hopefully he will learn to better capitalize on his opportunities, sooner rather than later.

On a good note, at least Darian King closed out his match in two, although I don't know why he seemed to be having a series of arguments with the chair umpire.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

The match was putting me to sleep. Today's matches minus the Borna one have really been bad. The matchups are just boring.

And what bothers me about Donaldson last night is that he wasn't grunting at all at the beginning....then all of sudden he starts grunting really loud....ridiculous!

• Members

I like Coric but I suspect he's picking up Nolé's habit of using the on court trainer as his personal masseuse.

At least he seems to be keeping his bedroom moaning in check. When he was lying on his stomach being rubbed by the trainer, he didn't moan this time-probably because a young lady was holding an umbrella over him and he likely didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

I did notice that the umbrella holder switched off with another young lady. Either the first one's arm was getting tired and she needed reinforcements or the next umbrella holder was jealous and wanted a turn.

Please register in order to view this content

Don't these guys ever learn?

Edited by DramatistDreamer