Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought Kei was going to win majors about 2 years or so ago. Remember when he was challenging Rafa on clay and coming up in the rankings? Then he got into the finals of the US Open but completely ran out of gas. Well it seems since then his game has been out of gas. He is not the same player anymore or others have surpassed his game. I don't see him even winning one major. He is already going to turn 28 and he doesn't have that game like Roger where he could win a major in his 30s.

Bye Kei!  Nice try!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

These women's semifinals are going to be a snoozefest. The first match is putting me to sleep. The women's tour sucks without the Williams sisters.

This first two semi finalist suck. Their game suck...they are bore....and can Vesnina stop with the AYA noise...she wasn't doing that during the first game. The need to stop all that sh!t on the tour.

• Members

Venus wrapped up like a mummy played Vesnina better than able-bodied Kiki. Today's IW matches were so bad!

The quality downgraded within less than 24 hours!!

Kiki may have sharpened up but I feel too tired to keep up with this match.

Nope. Still bad.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

So far, Sock is getting his as* kicked by Federer. 

Rumor has it that Nolé has been having a similar elbow ailment. It was "reported" by a Serbian blogger on social media, so I don't know if it's even true but a tournament with the Top 2 seeds?

• Members

Nole is already back at home. Brad Gilbert was hinting at he might not play Miami. I hope he doesn't play.

This was priceless!  Too bad Nole ruined it. I can't stand him!

Jack sucks!  I am sure he will get more pimping after this run. It's a one tournament wonder just like Sam in Acapulco. I really did enjoy this year's tournament. More than previous years. So far this year has been full of surprises on the men's side. Let's hope Miami is just as good. As for the women's side....I could care less. The women's tour sucks without Serena or Venus in it.  Madison should be dominating without the Williams sisters in the finals but she is too busy blasting the ball and thinking that makes winning tennis.