GL PreVUE: Week of August 27 Edition

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
This is pathetic. I suppose the reason they're doing this is for the new love of Reva's life, Jeffrey, can declare his love for her? I hate hate hate the Reva/Jeffrey/Olivia thing. :angry:

They really need to let go of Jonathan. Tom Pelphrey is not coming back. It's Grant A.(Phillip) all over again. Why can't they find Alan a story of his own? One that doesn't involve obsessing over a child... <_<

I've completely lost interest in Dinah's story. It's just like Reva's cancer last year.

I'm interested in is Coop and Ashlee.

Thank you SweetNYGal!! :)

• Members

I'm still interested in Dinah's story, but everything else for me is either awful or just blah.

How stupid that they get hopes of many Jeva fans up by revealing that they're still married, to simply have Jeffrey declare that he loves her. Gawd.

As for Alan, I agree I wished they would stop having him obsess over babies, although I was hoping they would save the reveal for November sweeps. I'm simply interested about how Lizzie is going to react when she learns that Reva has lied to her.

• Members

I am interested in what Lizzie will do; or say...You know whatever it is, it most likely will impact her budding friendship of sorts with Billy.

I can care less about Natalia...She's annoying to me... What she had was a highschool romance...she's still trying to recreate something that was way in the past; in fact, she and Harley both drive me nuts. So sick of Alan always waving his money around whenever he wants to impress Rafe....like that's what makes a great parent... He messed up with Philip, he messed up with Alan-Michael; he has his own grand-daughter turned away from him, and now he's bound to mess up Rafe

Don't like where the Dinah thing is going; mainly because I'm not a fan too much of Matt's....Just when I was getting used to Mallet and Dinah, they have Matt sniffing around.

• Members

I think it sounds pretty exciting minus the Jeva crap that I can do without. Finally secrets are coming to light and The Spauldings can act evil again as Alan is already doing that. I do like the Olivia vs Reva battle and hope that Olivia will shut Reva up!

Archived