DAYS: Alison Sweeney's Latest Blog

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's all good and dandy but if the stories still suck whats the purpose of the scenes. Hogan is doing a much better job than JER. But there are some doozy storylines that are just blah....And yes I do watch the show and keep up with it. :P

• Members

I've got to agree with Alvin....sorry Toups. The days of any soap getting that much of a jump are over. I have to come to terms with that too. Look at B&B's numbers. They are way down from last year. They are at a pathetic 2.6. :rolleyes:

• Administrator

Since the storylines are written in advance, it could take about 2-3 months before wee see Ed's influence in storyline direction.

Production changes will be the first thing we notice because Ed can fix that right away.

• Members

Yeah, but look at the state the industry is in now. Even when GH does its big stunts, it gains yes, but not that much and it's never able to maintain whatever its gained. Days is soon going to be the only soap on NBC and it already has a crappy lead-in. Added to that, the show is changing time slots in many major markets, that almost spells disaster. It's almost impossible for a show to jump from 2.1 to a 3.0, I just don't see it.

Archived