ATWT: Spoiler Regarding The Gwen/Will Baby

• Members

For those of you who have been e-mailing me regarding the Gwen/Will baby, I can confirm that most of your suspicions are in deed correct. As hinted in the SON previews for the week of August 20th (http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/tv/ontv/atwtprevue0820.php), Gwen experiences sudden painful cramping.

Gwen miscarries her child the following week. The Gwen/Will story will be the highlight in this week's spoilers which will be posted on Wednesday, August 22.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You have to wonder, with Ali's recent drug addiction, if she would even be able to be a viable surrogate right now. Not sure how that works but I would think it would have to be brought up.

I do expect Ali to offer though.

I just don't get why the show even bothered to have Gwen get pregnant to have her lose it a month later.

• Members

Why oh why couldn't they just let her be preggers and have the kid? The cruelty she experienced with the first kid was enough. She should have been backburnered only to pop up and help Will with Paul and Barbara on occasion. I hate when a woman's ability to have kids or the kids she already has are put in jeopardy for a hollow plot. Why couldn't it be Will shooting blanks? Why not have Maddie offer to be a surrogate? She's Gwen's best friend. Oh, that's right - she'll be pregnant with Noah's baby.

• Members

Yeah I mean WTF? She already lost one kid so lets have her lose another one. I agree with those who are saying that it makes no sense what so ever to have her pregnant only to freaking lose it. Stupid fuckin writers.

And I don't want effin Alision to be carrying her kid.

• Members

Okay, for those that posted about Alison...Is that confirmed or just speculation on the boards?

To be honest, I haven't really focused at all on Gwen/Will's storyline... Most of the time I speed through their stuff to get to some of the other things on the show (which is very little at times depending the storyline lineup).... I kind of figured it was going to go down that way, however, especially when they had Gwen confident that all would be alright;

• Members

The only confirmed thing I've seen re Ali is that she makes Gwen and Will a kind offer.

My guess is she offers to be a surrogate, but whether Gwen and Will take that offer remains to be seen. I'm going to guess no simply b/c of Sofie's pregnancy.

Archived