ATWT PreVUE: Week of August 20 Edition

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still can't get over how easy it will be for Cheri to sway Elwood into doing what she wants.... I will admit, I have always wanted to see a reunion of the whole Dusty/Lily thing; I wonder after all that happens if Lily will wind up trying to help him out, only pushing Sir Holden away again.

I can tell that Noah's father can't accept Noah at all for who he is; Is it wrong for me to say that I don't care at all too much about Maddie's feelings eventually being crushed? I am more so interested in the feelings of Noah and Luke; and I know it's killling Luke to be so close, yet so far away from someone that can be something special to him.

• Members

I don't know what it is, but I always wanted them to do a second time around triangle with Holden/Lily/Dusty...but I know that JP would only mess it up if she got her mits on doing something like that.

I just don't want Alison with Dusty...that's just to easy to do; It would be interesting to add more twists and turns in Lily's already strained marriage...plus too, Lily getting involved and not telling Holden about it is just the right thing (JMO).

• Members

Looks like a truly interesting week. Maybe the spoilers make it sound better than it actually will be. Jack and Carly may just regain my attention...I'm looking forward to their sleepover. Craig and Meg popping in should be fun. Ugh...even that useless brat Vienna is starting to grow on me. Her "big plans" for Al's sound interesting. Alison needs to put the smackdown on half the women in Oakdale, I swear. Maddie and Gwen are the LAST people who should be throwing their noses up at her. Ali deserves better than that, damn it! The Luke and Noah drama looks like it's going to be heavy. Can't wait for Noah's confession to Luke. That just might be a keeper.

• Members

Well, the Luke/Noah plot will bring forth the inevitable B.S. we expected, yes? As far as Dusty and Lily, I could see them being together if he was still Dusty Donovan, but now that he's Dusty Corinthos, I think they should have kept Rose alive just for him. She looked just like Lily, and she knew a thing or 2 about goodfellas.

Archived