GL PreVUE: Week of August 20 Edition

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How can Cassie charge Olivia for the car accident? Isn't that the Frank's jod??

I knew they would mess up Dinah's storyline. Just like they did with Reva's cancer.

And I do not believe for on second that Lizzie is suddenly a capable business woman. Last year she didn't even know how to be a waitress at Jonathan's bar or balance a checkbook...Totally ridiculous. :huh:

They are ruining Cyrus already. :(

Thank you SweetNYGal!! :)

• Members

You are welcome... :)

As for the Cassie thing...I am guessing that a paranoid Cassie, not wanting Reva to gravitate towards Josh (AGAIN) will take it upon herself to go to the station to have the police charge Olivia, that way, possibly that will keep Reva busy.... Not quite sure how this will work out.

As for Cyrus....I kind of figured all wasn't on the up and up with him; his eyes were dancing a bit too much for me when Alex was dangling cash and perks left and right after they got married.. Plus too, the whole Griggs thing just smelled fishy to me.

• Members

They're not ruining Cyrus. This is what he is. This is what Alex knew he was. She was stupid and naive to think she could manipulate him and keep him on a leash like a housepet. I'm not thrilled that he's working with Griggs but I'm not at all surprised that he wants to soak Alex for whatever she's worth and get his freedom from her rules, edicts, and creepy pawing of him. That's totally in character given what we know about him. Him falling for Alex's "let me help you with the INS" routine was out of character. He's a con artist, he's not dumb enough to fall for a lame con like Alex's. This makes far more sense.

Archived