OLTL: 10,000th episode promo!!!!

• Members

Really exciting video promo I found at abc.com's video page for the 10,000th episode of OLTL.

In the clip are: Renee, Blair, Max, Cord, Alex, Nigel, Viki, Dorian, Lindsay, Clint, Nora, Todd, Natalie, Jessica, Kevin, and Joey.

And it all starts out "It's an event so big, so shocking, it's 39 years in the making..."

Link: http://abc.go.com/video/index#

Just scroll down the page and click on "OLTL 10,000th episode" under the Daytime section.

It's just great, great, great...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate the whole "celebrate the life" BS!! There needs to be whailing and crying...how will I ever go on with my life. Death is sad and it should be treated as such, that is just my thoughts...but I will say this it looked WORLDS and WORLDS and WORLDS better than some of the other crap we've seen in the past few months. I actually watched the whole episode today on SoapNet!

• Members

Ugh.

I am SOOOO happy to see all these people again (if only for such a short time) - but the way the show is going about it is disgusting. I understand celebrating the life of someone.....like ATWT's Hal - or AMC's Pheobe. But those actors died in real life and the shows did it in a classy way - not a cheesy way (which it looks like here with OLTL) - AND Phil didn't die - he was unfortunately fired bc they didn't want to pay him enough to stay on contract. Well I bet they are paying all these people to make a guest appearance with the money they didn't want to give Phil - so it all evens out in the end....and we lose Asa.

I mean I'll love seeing these people again - but some of it looks bubblegum cheesy (which would have been OK in any other storyline situation) - but to gloss over ASA's death like this with funny games and shenanigans....eh.

I know I'm basing my opinion off a 23 second promo - lol - so I HOPE I get to eat my words later when the show airs.

Archived