GH: Elizabeth is a tramp

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has Guza even noticed the destruction of Elizabeth Webber over the past couple months?

Lucky deserves better and just wow to Jason telling Elizabeth he loves her. It took him all of two weeks to get over Sam.

All 10 years of Lucky&Liz down the drain for one of the most nauseating couples on the show.

• Members

Its not hard to get over a slut (sorry if that offends anyone but that is what she is...I mean shes slept with some many people on this show in such a short time period) who sleeps with her stepfather...

Lucky is basically brain dead. Even worse than I what I thought Jason was when I first watched GH and saw him onscreen. He looks hot but besides that hes just like any other guy.

• Members

Like it or not Jason and Sam have been together since 04/05 and it hasn't been but three/two weeks since they broke up and already he is climbing into another relationship with Liz. Now to say he is in love with Liz after breaking up a 2/3 year relationship with Sam just makes Jason look fickel and cold (more then usual).

And Liz just gets worse with each passing week.

As to Sam being a slut. As far as I can tell she has only slept with 4 men since she came to town. I don't consider that a slut. Heck Liz has slept with just as many men.

• Members

Ok and now I'm going to back to liking the younger set and Scrubs. For one second this story got interesting with the trial and JaSam breaking up. Now a Liz and Jason romance? Ugh. Sickening. Liz and Lucky have been in each other's orbit for years, Guza is a dummy if he thinks people will like these two together. It's as pointless as the Emily and Sonny pairing.

• Members

I guess I'm the only Liason fan still left on this board. I love it! It's about time Jason admitted to Liz that he loves her and wants them to be a family. Let Lucky free so he can be with Sam or whoever else.

I'm with you. It's about time they have Jason tell Liz he loves her. We've all known this forever!! There are alot of LIASON fans.....just not on this board....lol.

• Members

Add me to the Liason fan club! The chemistry between these two is undeniable. And Sam is nothing when compared to Elizabeth.

And Lucky? Dumb as a brick. He and Same deserve each other.

I feel like all the Anti-Liason people are really just upset that Liz and Jason are abandoning trashy/boring people to find real happiness. Its like this mentality of, "If Sam can't be happy then dang it I don't Liz to be happy either!"

Lucky: "I WANT YOU TO FIGHT FOR MEEEEEEEEE!" LMAO...stop the waterworks Lucky and go run to your ready made bed companion.

• Members

Liason fan too

and yes Sam is a slut she had sex in the same day with Jax and after Sonny without take a shower and without using protection

In 10 years Liz was with 4 men

Lucky

Zander

Ric

Jason

I don't count the rape of course

In 4 years Sam was with 4 men also plus her 5 con husband and her biyfriend

Archived