DAYS: EJ Spoiler

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Announcer: A who's the daddy reversal!

Flashback to the paternity reveal and Lucas telling EJ he's out of their lives.

Announcer: Now a Brady has what a Dimera wants. (Shot of Lumi with Sami touching her belly).

EJ: Samantha's mine...my wife, my kids.

Announcer: And a deadly trap is set.

We see a lock bolted and EJ walking away while Lucas screams: 'I'm gonna freeze to death, let me out of here!'

EJ: Lucas's life ends today...and mine begins.

A frozen Lucas passes out next to what looks like a Kate mannequin.

• Members

DIE, DIE, EJ DIE. Anyone who would want an evil DiMera with Sami is crazy IMHO. He raped her dammitt. Bryan Datillo(Lucas) is a good actor, as is James Scott(EJ). I'd like to see EJ actually stay on the show, not be evil like Stefano and André and be paired with someone else, maybe Kate.

• Members

I'm glad EJ is doing this to Lucas; maybe he'll shut the hell up for once.

IMO, EJ's been redeemed so much these past months by saving Sami from the brink of death so many times. It's completely understandable he finally loses his cool after being slapped -- literally -- by Stefano and Kate in 2 days, plus wanting to be with Sami so bad.

I love this side of EJ, it brings me back to last summer with the whole Gloved Hand thing.

Can't wait for next week!

• Members

ITA. EJ has done everything he could to save Sami and the Bradys from his own family and has received no gratitude, no respect, nothing but slaps and insults. Time after time he stood there and just took it without retaliating. The Bradys hate him, his own father has turned on him and repeatedly called him a coward and a traitor, the one bright spot in his life--his babies--has been taken away from him, and now he's reached his breaking point. He feels he has nothing to lose any more and trying to be good hasn't worked out so well for him.

Remember, this is a man whose mother wanted him raised far away from the influence of the Dimera family and yet somehow Stefano got him away from Susan. EJ grew up seeing the cultured, loving side of his father and because of that grew to believe that Stefano was misunderstood by others and his unsavory actions were just because he was willing to go to extreme lengths for the good of his family. Because of his high regard for his father, EJ has agreed to do bad things and hurt people in order to help Stefano regain his health because he believed Stefano deserved it. Now, EJ has been in Salem long enough to see the situation is not as he was told and recent events have shown him that Stefano is not the falsely accused man with the heart of gold that EJ believed him to be. The foundations of his world are crumbling, and he doesn't know what to do or who to be. He isn't all bad; he isn't all good; he's fascinatingly complex. Maybe he's not the kind of guy you'd want your best friend or daughter to hook up with in real life, but as a soap character, he's fantastic!

• Members

EJ raped Sami, brainwashed Steve, and stole John's kidney. He doesn't deserve any respect from the Brady's. And just because he finds out those babies aren't his doesn't give him an excuse to go totally psycho and try to kill Lucas. He is just proving what a wuss he really is.

• Members

This is the reason why I love to HATE EJ... I agree with the poster that said not to make him as ruthless as either Stefano or Adre.

It's just a shame that they can't make Kate see that she should be focused on protecting her son from someone else, either than Sami... that whole scenerio is getting old and needs to be put to rest in my opinion; I thought Nikki (Y&R) and Gloria (Y&R) were meddlesome mothers but Kate is a trip.

• Members

You're entitled to your opinion, and I respect that but I'm just curious...do you think anyone ever deserves a second chance? Yes, EJ has done bad things....as has almost every character on soaps today. One could argue that Sami deserves no respect from the Bradys because she kidnapped Belle as a baby and sold her on the black market. Doug came to town as a con man and married Addie for her money, while carrying on a flirtation with Addie's daughter. Lexie was involved in the whole baby switch story and tried to kidnap Zack. Chelsea, Billie, Kate, Steve, Jack, Lucas, Sami, Julie, Doug, Philip, Anna, Lexie...they've all done "bad" things and yet still have the friendship and respect of many residents of Salem.

• Members

So much for EJ's redemption :lol: . Everyone deserves a second chance but EJ still needed a whole lot more redeeming before I could ever accept him being accepted by the Brady's and Sami. I much prefer him as a gray character, kind of like he was last summer and fall when he romanced Sami but you could still tell he had a hidden agenda.

This does look good though.

Archived