Dueling Diva's

Marc

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, Mariah and Celine I haven't enjoyed in years. And I lost interest in Madonna in the 80s, all the politics she stirred up in the past only has me annoyed with her.

I guess really don't like any of them, but Janet (she continually puts out songs I like)... but I can't wait to see what Whitney comes up with post drugs and Bobby. If she works with the right people, and stays away from the drugs and Bobby, she could be on top again like no ones business.

• Members

Mariah, Celine, and Janet would be the only ones I would look forward to since I like all of them. I have seen Celine in concert (yes in Las Vegas) and she puts on an amazing show and has a lot of class. In 2004, I saw her on July 4th and she sang "God Bless America"-awesome! :)

• Members

I love Celine.

Yes, she can be goofy and even annoying, but there's no denying the power in her voice. SHe remains the greatest live perfomer I've seen.

Mariah is incredible when she's not having meltdowns. I like her earlier years better, with Daydream being the last album I bought, and "Without You" is my favorite song of hers. I disliked her ho years because I think she was trying too hard after divorcing Tommy Mottola to be a sex kitten. It failed, IMO.

• Members

Whitney's voice is effed. If anyone heard that disaster of a release "Just Whitney," you know what I mean. Her voice is over. That, my friends. is what happens when you smoke crack.

I'll buy Mariah's stuff no matter what, but she seems to have given up on pleasing her ballad-hungry fans.

It will be interesting to see what Madge comes up with. Confessions will be a tough act to follow.

And Celine is working with Timbaland! Are you serious?! She needs to just stick to her power ballads!

• Members

I am looking forward to Madonna's, Celine's and Whitney's new album. Although I liked all their classic stuff better than what they recently put out. As for Janet her last album was really bad. I didnt care for it. I hope she does a much better one this time around.

• Members

Of them all, I'm most interested in the Madonna CD. I hope it is huge for her.

I was not really a big Mariah fan, but I like it when people get their lives back on track and prove something, and I really enjoyed her last CD, so I hope her upward trend contiues. We Belong Together was a perfect production, and belongs right next to any of her classic hits.

Whitney has always been best served by Clive Davis, I hope they can make something for her to be proud of, and her fans to enjoy. I want to see her get it together. Most of her music is not what I'm into, but I want her to be successful.

Janet needs to get back to her Rythmn Nation/IF days badly. She is in need of some serious jams and good dance videos. She used to be sexy without seeming like a ho, now she is just a train wreck for me. Her last CD had nothing that stood out on it at all, and I used to love her.

Celine is not for me at all. She has a beautiful voice, but it does nothing for me.

Archived