AMC ABC Hotsheet Spoilers

• Members

http://abc.go.com/media/email/hotsheet/htm...000000000000000

GREENLEE'S MOVIN' ON -- WITH KENDALL'S BROTHER! LILY FINDS HER EX IN HER SISTER'S BED!

As the temperature rises, the hookups begin in Pine Valley! Babe finds out that her ex JR is sleeping with Amanda. Greenlee and Josh share a hot kiss. Ryan and Annie witness them leaving the beach together and assume that they hooked up -- hoping it's a sign that Greenlee has moved on. Lily is upset when she finds out that Jonathan and her sister Ava slept together, but she doesn't let on that it bothers her.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMS and AZF: ITA! Every word you said was SO right IMO.

I really hope once B&E's stuff starts airing things get better. IMO they are at least better than Mctavish, or I'm hoping.

I want all this stuff to end. Babe and Lily need to move on. And if she hasn't already, Greenlee should too. All this stuff especially Babe/JR gets so repetitive. :rolleyes:

Again, I just hope things will get better. I don't want to see AMC stuck on the same stories forever!

• Members

I don't think Babe cares about their ex-homocidal murdering husband JR. Babe says in a preview you can have JR I don't care and even jokes with Amanda about sleeping with him.

I don't get why Lily is so upset with the thought of Jonathan moving on with Ava. Didn't she already go threw this when he slept with Amanda?

I just see no chemistry between Josh and nuGreenlee. I think nuGreenlee works best with Kendell. She works better with women then she does with men.

Josh/Greenlee, Ava/Jonathan/Lily, JR/Amanda. All these couples and no chemistry to be found

Archived