ATWT: Spoilers for the week of July 2.

• Members

Lynda Hirsch Summary

Jade accuses Cleo of setting her up and reveals that she was the one who brought Cleo to town. Dallas wants the proof and Jade confesses to the look-alike scheme, and demands Cleo's diary. Dallas arrests her. Cleo is about to dispose of the torn-up pages from her diary when she hears Will and Gwen returning. Instead she tosses the trash bags out the window and then makes an excuse to get out of the house. When they can't reach Gwen and Will to warn them, Jade insists that they have to go to Branson to warn them. Noah's father arrives and informs Noah that he's decided not to pay for Northwestern and instead wants Noah to enlist in the Army and become a man. Luke walks in on Maddie and Noah just after they've made love. Emily asks why Dusty kissed her, and he tells her he wanted her to know how he feels about her. Dusty and Alison feel guilty about their secret — making love in Vegas, as Aaron and Emily express gratitude about second chances. Barbara blames Meg for what happened to Paul.

SNEAK PEEK: Meg mourns Paul.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1st of thanks Willenfan!

2nd...WOAH! Maddie and Noah make love!? WTF!? LoL thats too funy....all the Nuke fans are gonna throw up I'm sure.

The Cleo/Jade stuff sounds interesting. I'm definitely pumped to see the ending of that storyline. And Noah and his father are also pretty interesting too. Can't wait to see this week.

Once again thanks.

• Members

It is a nice kind of twist though, JP did say that this storyline would be treated like any other love story with its high points and low points, and lots of hard to get times. I think it will be interesting to play out. I am hoping that in the same week we find out that Noah is gay when he is talking to his dad. We know that Luke tells Noah is he is gay on July 9th and I still think we will find out before Luke does that Noah is gay.

• Members

I'm kind of confused about Noah/Maddie, but I guess they're going to show Noah struggling with his sexuality, which we kind of never got with Luke.

Another spoiler, from a promo today....apparently, Cleo tries to kill Gwen and Jade by tying them together and leaving them on a train track. *groan* Yep...I think the Branson remote sucks already.

• Members

I agree with you on the Noah/Maddie spoiler.

I saw that promo. Tood bad Cleo couldnt get herself tied as well. So we could get rid of 3 useless characters at once...LOL. Except for Noah/Luke/Noah's Dad...I also think the remote will suck...lol....and it will probably bring in ratings...LOL.

• Members

I like the idea of a tribute to Hal as part of the Branson story so I'm not convinced it will be a total bust. LOL and I still Like Gwen and don't think she is a useless character. I wouldn't mind being rid of Cleo and Jade however.

A lot of people have wanted Luke and Noah to have a love story like the other couples on ATWT. Well having lots of mixed signals and angst and Maddie and Noah having sex does make it like lots of other love stories. For them to see each other and instantly be in love without any angst isn't very realistic. It makes sense to me that because of his father, Noah might try to fight his being gay.

• Members

Part of me actually admires that TIIC would venture into the "Noah's confused and having sex with girls" territory. The other part of me thinks they're playing with fire, and planning an "escape route" for Noah, if the Luke/Noah chemistry isn't there. (And to be honest, IMO, there isn't any chemistry between Nuke.)

• Members

I would think too that they might be giving an escape route except they will have the story with Noah and his father which seems to be about the fact that his father disapproves because he is gay. That would certainly complicate things lol. I haven't seen enough of Luke and Noah together to even see if they have chemistry. I want to see the two of them in a scene of their own to decide.

• Members

If done well, I think this could lead to stuff that's almost as good as the Tiffany/Tony/Simon saga on EastEnders in 1996!

Tony Hills's struggle with his sexuality was a great story, and then when he thought Tiffany's baby was his, that added a layer of complexity to Simon trying to get Tony to come out with it ... And then Tiffany walked in on her brother Simon and Tony kissing! I'm really not doing that story justice.

• Members

MEG mourns Paul?! When are they going to allow BARBARA to be the star of these stories that clearly belong to her.

Jennifer dies...Dusty is shown mourning, not Barbara.

Hal dies...Margo is shown mourning, not the true love of Hal's life. Obviously they needed Margo's connection to Hal to reintroduce Adam.

Barbara's granddaughter dies....she is never told on screen and to date has never said a word about it.

Barbara's Grandson is missing...despite being hugely obsessed with Johnny, she's not even involved with the search for him or taking down Craig!

Now, Paul is dead...yes he's Barbara's son, but do you really expect them to allow her to grieve in depth? I give her one, two episodes TOPS.

Oh yeah and we have Will's car accident and Hal's concert in Branson. Where are the spoilers about Barbara going to speak? Didn't she recently accept an award (off screen) for Hal?

COLLEEN ZENK PINTER DESERVES BETTER!

That boring Meg sucks with Paul and Craig. Barbara, Ellie, Rosanna, Betsy, Iva, Carly, Lily, etc. all put her to shame when it comes to Craig. She's such a dull heroine to be taking up so much airtime.

Archived