Days: 4th of July episode Pic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes! And I see Jett and Danielle. I wish Abe could be there, but we know that can't happen right now because of James Reynolds' surgery.

Everyone looks great. It's nice to see Frances Reid well enough to be on-screen again. I can't wait for this. Hogan seems to do well with a large ensemble cast. I loved the Christmas episode.

• Members

Wow...couldn't the safe house have waited? :lol:

I would've liked the whole family there but oh well. Ali does need a break, as does Bryan. They have been frontburner all year.

Frances looks fantastic and I will enjoy this nonetheless. I hope we get a cliffhanger too and by that I mean no alien landings like the last picnic we had :lol: .

It is also great to see MBE too. I have missed her.

• Members

I think it is time to give Ali and Bryan a little break...And them being at a safe house is the perfect opportunity..I love this picture, so great to see so many people there..I'm really looking forward to Kayla and Alice...

• Members

I'm fine with giving Alison and Bryan a break but did they have to do that now? This is probably going to be one of the few epis left where Frances is there and we have absentees in this event. This is going to go down as a classic epi so they should have had the whole cast there. It would have made it all the more special. <_<

Archived