ATWT:Friday June 22 Episode

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it was Pepperman/Leahy. I don't remember seeing any location director specified.

The show? Eh.

I don't see any chemistry between Aaron and Ali.

Meg is too stupid to live...taking a drink from Craig? :rolleyes:

It's too bad most of the Meg/Craig stuff took place with Jeff Meek in the role. It undercuts Craig's obsessiveness about her. And Meg spouting off about how he took advantage of Lily is complete horseshit. Lily was well into her *snort* addiction *snort* before Craig in any way enabled her. Lily was pushing her baby food idea long before it too. And now it's Craig's fault those children got e.coli? UGH....Lily is like teflon.

Cleo talking to Will's shirt? Is this the best they can do? Not that I cared before, and I didn't think it was possible for me to care less about this story, but I do. I don't care HOW it gets off my screen...I just want it done and over with.

I think I could get addicted to location shots though. :)

• Members

Yes, it was Jennifer Pepperman as director and Mimi Leahy as Script Writer. There was no location director listed.

Meg is stupid...LOL. If she thinks she can take on Craig....LOL. She didnt have a chance....LOL

The location shoot was awesome! I cant wait to see more of it on Monday. :)

• Members

Umm yeah Craig's Obsession.....SCARY

That being said I love Dark Evil Craig. He and Meg made today's show interesting. I loved the scenes between them. And the drugged drink was SO soapish I loved it! Lol....it was corny but in a good way. And to be honest I think it was very believable that she would drink the tea. She truly believes that Craig is in love with her. And her one fault is that she trusts people. So while one part of me was like, "OMG NOOOOOOOOO!" the other part was like, "yeah of course shes gonna drink it". SB is doing such a great job with showing the emotional side to Craig. I felt both sad and angry at him. But most of all I felt angry at Meg for being some stupid. Althoug he does deserve it look at what its going to cost her....

Lol at the Carly teaser....who could she talking about? I know who I WANT it to be but I'm sure the money is on Jack. So if I were betting on this like a game I'd say the odds are clearly in his favor.

However I find it very hard to believe that shes done an about face in 1 week (1 and half if you want to stretch it out). But I'll roll with it.

• Members

I wish they would do more location shoots too. That's the only thing that is interesting me in this whole Craig/Meg/Paul story. I am looking forward to more of the location shoot.

I'm glad we finally found out what happened between Ali and Aaron. I enjoyed them together but didn't see any fireworks. I'm liking Alli better with Dusty. And I think Dusty is trying to convince himself that he likes Emily because he knows he shouldn't be attracted to Ali the way he is :P He's in denial.

I'm really glad they didn't drag out the story of the demo even if it is totally unrealistic that it is done that fast. Let me guess that the summer project for the interns will be to cover Gwen in Branson lol. Cleo totally cracked me up with that shirt of Will's on the pillow :lol:

Kind of just an okay show for me today, but loved the preview of Carly! I have no doubt that is Jack she is talking about!

• Members

I'm not sure how it qualifies as an about face...even if you believe she loved Simon, she's never denied having feelings for Jack. I think she's been feeling those familiar vibes, ever since he found her "passed out". And watching him with Parker? That would get to anyone. :wub:

• Members

But I think she said a few weeks ago that its over. That she knew it was over between them. Deep down I think shes still in love with Simon but shes acecpted the fact that the chances of having a life with him are slim to none thanks to Katie of course.

I'm definitely feeling you on the Parker/Jack scenes though. I was in tears too when they had the heart to heart. So I can see why she would start experiencing the old love pangs.

Next week should be awesome though! Who is the girl in the car thats injured? It looked like Jade but I wasn't sure....speaking of the diva in training that scene with Will looked intense. And her threatening to kill Will is not going to help her gain any friends.

• Members

I don't think this is an about face for Carly at all. When she left, she admitted to Simon she still loved Jack but said that both Jack and the kids would be better off without her. I honestly don't think she thought she had a chance with Jack until he apologized to her and told her she was a good mother. I think up until now she felt like Jack would never see her as a good person again and give her another chance. I don't believe she ever stopped loving Jack. I think she loved Simon, but just not in the same way she loved Jack. And bsides, Simon isn't coming back. so they can't paint Simon as the great love of her life.

• Members

Carly saying it was "over" was when Jack was cold and distant, running off to screw Katie while Carly was with the kids. But Jack's in town, Jack's suddenly seeing her in a new light, willing to listen to her about the kids, and comforting her when she's upset. It's a start.

I don't think that's a girl...I think it's Will.

But it's hard to see.

• Members

I *loved* Aaron and Alison! Theirs were the only scenes that had me stop what I was doing (washing dishes) and actually sit down in front of the TV, wet dish towel in hand, and pay attention.

The location shoot did look amazing, I have to say. At first I couldn't tell that it was a location because it looked very similar to the foot bridge on the Snyder farm that they used a lot last year.

• Members

My local station didn't show the last segment so I missed all that. Could someone give me a rundown of what happened? Anything exciting in the clips for next week?

I thought Scott Bryce was brilliant in the confrontation with Meg. You guys see Dark!Evil!Craig, but I see a broken man. With Jeffrey Meek he was too cartoonish and hit the most obvious notes. Bryce shows you that Craig has a heart, although he doesn't always do the right thing. I was totally rooting for Craig in those scenes!

Alison and Aaron weren't a big bust for me, but I wasn't loving it. I kinda wish they'd write Alison off or at least recast. Aaron would be better with Jade who desperately needs to get away from Gwen and Will. Unfortunately, that will never happen and Jade will continue chasing after a man she'll never get. BORING!

• Members

Last segment...Cleo, on Willen's bed with a pillow propped up next to her "wearing" Will's shirt, babbles in her diary about....something. Noah tell Gwen Kim wants to send a WOAK crew to Branson with her.

Ali tells Aaron they can't "go back", kisses him on the cheek and leaves Al's.

Paul gets to Shadow Cliff, and Craig pops out from behind him.

Next week...Craig and Paul fight, Jade threatens Will, Dusty/Em kiss, and Carly tells Lily she "loves him and wants him back." Presumably Jack. LOL.

Archived