DAYS: Thursday, June 21

• Members

Thursday, June 21

Today's DAYS classic pic:
86Baseball.jpg
This came up when I did a google image search for Anna DiMera, believe it or not...
and LOL at BOTH of their chests.

More Tony and Anna goodness because I am so happy Leann Hunley is back:

A little chocolate in the afternoon.

Tony and Anna's second wedding complete with Kimmy Gibler as flower girl.
"I finally feel like I really deserve the name, DiMera." oooooh

Yesterday on DAYS

-The 20-somethings annoy us all in swimsuits
-Sami and Lucas find a mystery woman on the docks... zomg who could it be?
-Roman confronts Stefano and Tony at Doug's Place, and both families decide to call meetings to hash things out.

Today on DAYS

Bradys vs. DiMeras: The episode.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't even know where to BEGIN.

Each and every scene is making me squeal louder in delight. The dueling family meetings, the mention of Renee, the slap, Anna's return, Roman's reaction to her.

This is DOOL GOLD!

BRAVO!

• Members

Its funny, the majority of the boards seem to be loving this vet-centric episode, i personally can't wait to watch it..It sounds wonderful....But Soap City and the Marlena board still can't stand the show..the Marlena board is pissed Marlena isn't the center of the storyline, and they tend to have a big presence on SC boards as well...I swear it seems like people just bitch about stuff for the hell of it...i wish i could just join the boards and tell them to shut up, i understand complaining when the show is bad...But its not bad right now, its pretty good...

• Members

Another thing: there's such a great dynamic within the DiMeras now. It used to be Stefano and Tony (and even EJ to a certain extent) all had the same dialogue/personalities. Today we got to see all the different points of view of the DiMeras. They felt like a real family (albeit dysfunctional), as opposed to cartoon villains.

• Administrator

The mention of Renee followed by the slap!

EJ and Tony's forced hug. LMAO

The dialoge between the Dimeras was really good. Loved the crown line by Stefano, "....trying on the crown for size while the king isn't dead yet!"

I wish Lexie was there so all the Dimeras would've been there.

It was nice seeing Anna today. Don't know much about her but she seems fun. So what's the history between Anna/Roman and Anna/Tony?

Fantastic episode!!!

Global listed Jim Baffico as director and Bettina Bradbury as script writer - did NBC list the same?

• Members

Someone else correct me if any of this is wrong but from what I know...

Anna was married to Roman off screen and came to Salem with Carrie in tow. Roman thought she was dead. They divorced soon after she returned and as far as I know never had any romance actually on the show. Stefano had hired her to spy on Roman and she became Tony's secretary. Anna wound up drugging Tony and scheming to get him to marry her because she wanted him for his money and title, but she wound up actually falling in love with him. They wound up running a fashion company together and having a really turbulent relationship including her discovering he was being held in a dungeon by Stefano when Andre was the Salem Slasher. Tony and Anna later got married for real but divorced before both actors left the show mid-80s.

http://www.soapcentral.com/days/whoswho/anna.php

• Members

OMG this episode was FANTASTIC! How the hell is this the same show I watched yesterday?

The DiMera dysfunction was awesome, except I could do without Bart. His antic's always take me out of the scene. Loved Celeste. The smack made me jump out of my seat! History used, layers to the villains, the Tony/EJ hate! So So good!

The Brady meeting addressed some things too. At least Sami asked OMB why he hadn't mentioned her resemblance to Colleen before, even though he didn't answer it really looked like it was to painful. Anna return was fantastic! Loved Sami little look of discomfort when roman hugged Anna. Totally in character. Marlena's attitude also was correct. Those two always had issues. Anna wanting to be paid for helping was just the right touch.

I don't know what the LF is pissed about. DH got a nice little scene with Sami. I thought it was pretty good.

Still can't figure out how Colleen is EJ and Tony's Great Aunt though, anybody know?

Also why didn't Hope just call Julie to translate the letters?

Archived