DAYS: Friday, June 15, 2007

• Members
Friday, June 15, 2007

tomalice10.jpg
Pictured above Tom and Alice.

Video:On Christmas Eve, Marlena's body levitates.

In today's episode....will we discover that Hope's precious's Bo Brady is dead? Will Belle, Phillip, and Shawn reunite with their "Claire Bear"? Also will we learn what Stefano's precious "Maaarrrlenna" thinks of his return? Be sure to tune in and find out the answers to these questions and more on another episode of Days.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would like to know more about what happened to Lexie down there and what happened to Tek. It seems Lexie doesn't want Abe to see her because of how they left things. Loving Lexie/Doug/Julie. Lexie saying "No one is safe" was chilling.

BOPE in the tunnel is so classic 80's. The dialogue, romance...this is a BOPE lover's dream. Stefano's music playing was a nice touch.

Great seeing Caroline. Marlena looks nice IMO and Drake isn't too bad today. Love Caroline being questioned and mentioning that the Dimeras never pay for their sins.

Belle is on fire today. I am loving the Claire story today

• Members

I am loving Bope and the Colleen/Sami reveal was well-done.

Lexie/Celeste was cool. Good seeing Tanya again. She is looking fine today.

I loved the Caroline/Shawn Sr flashback. They had Peggy wear a wig to make her hair look like it did a few years ago. It's so great to see Days using all the vets like this.

Loved Stefano showing up and the way Caroline got all tense and left. Marlena saying "Oh my gosh" was good too. I'm not sure if Stefano has ever been in the pub like this before. I will say he is no longer really putting on the dying act anymore though. Loved John's kidney line too. :lol:

• Members

They do address it. Stefano and Shawn Sr both knew but it seems Caroline couldn't make out the face in the picture as it was very old, just like Bo and Hope couldn't make out the face in every picture.

Belle is a feisty thing today.

The music they are using in the Stefano/Marlena/John scenes is chilling. Stefano is definitely up to something with all his peace talk and I love how he mentioned Sami vaguely having peace in her hands. I am loving the slow reveal of all this and Bo and Hope finding the key...I can feel the suspense. This is an amazing show today!!

• Members

I am loving all this. Love all the truce talk with Sami being the one who can do it. John and Marlena are on their way now so they are involved. I just loved Stefano saying Marlena's name. Bo and Hope just set off a beeping sound. This has so much suspense to it.

Loving Lexie/Celeste but where is Tek and has she been in the tunnels the whole time? Intriguing...

Archived