ATWT: Viewers Voice

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I too voted NO....you know it's funny. I never got to see the scenes when Carly actually left with Simon. I loved the part where she and Jack finally admitted they never stopped loving each other. Which makes no sense now the way he is treating her. Especially when he was the one who told her to leave.

I think we need a Dallas rewrite here folks. The episode could start with Carly in bed looking at Jack in the shower. She can say,"Jack I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamt we broke up and I got together with Simon of all people. I helped him steal a priceless necklace from the Prince of Leonia and everything. Then, get this I actually fell in love with him and he with me which coincidently really pissed off Caty. She in turn ruined her marriage to Mike for a roll in the hay with Simon and he still picked me to be with."

"So then she decided to make it her life ambition to "punish" Simon for loving me by getting us turned in for stealing the jewels. You ended up arresting me and turning me into the authorities." Oh it gets better Jack....listen to this. "Then Simon helped me escape and I turned my back on everyone and left with him. While I was gone you got together with Katy of all people!! I know this sounds crazy doesn't it honey!!"

"Well thank god I woke up. That was a hell of a crazy dream."

There, that should fix the screw up that was Simon and Carly and Jack and Caty. LOL

• Members

Even if they never reunite Carjack, KACK is an abomination. I wish they'd just blow up the entire storyline, separate Carly and Jack from Brad and Katie, and let Carjack deal with their family issues for a while.

Maybe Katie can go off and do community service, warning teenagers of the hazards of inappropriate behavior in public. :)

• Members

Agree that KACK is just a disaster no matter how you look at it. They will never be a hit with the majority of fans. A story with Jack and Carly dealing with the kids and deciding they could never be a couple again would be better than this! If they have to move them on with others, just don't make it Katie and Brad. They only drag down both Jack and Carly. This nonsense needs to end now! Of course I also haven't totally given up on a CarJack reunion either. :P

• Members

Neither have I....I was just trying to sound reasonable. :P As much as I hate Kack, I'm glad (in a small way) that they don't seem to be "connecting"...they just seem to have sex and whine about being under "assault" by Big Bad ol' Carly and Brad.

• Members

KACK is the work of the devil. I fast forward through the scenes with them cause it makes me sick. I would love to see Jack and Carly get back together. If not, then let her hook back up with Brad. That will make KACK go nuts! Maybe then they will realize that they should not be together and we can get our CarJack back!!

• Members

I just voted yes because I don't want the show to rush Jack and Carly back together. Jack doesn't deserve Carly. Interesting to me that a whopping 41% also voted yes as of the time that I voted -- not a majority, but not a tiny minority like in some of these polls either. The sentiment against Jack and Katie is not as overwhelming as one might believe from reading this message board.

• Members

jfung, not saying that you're wrong, but, we all know that the CBS Poll is one that can be stuffed and spammed with no limitations and on many occasions, when there's some passionate feelings about a story, the fans of one side or the other will stuff those polls to get the result they want for their particular couple or their particular story. If reading message boards around the internet is any indication, I can tell you that THIS board is not the only board where the KACK relationship is overwhelmingly hated, and it's not just the fans who want Jack with Carly. It's fans who could care less about Jack and Carly as a couple. It's fans who love Jack and hate to see him being destroyed by this awful story. It's fans who actually like Katie and hate what this pairing is doing to her popularity. It's fans who despise Carly and like Jack but who still hate him with Katie. So I wouldn't put much confidence in any of the CBS polls because they are not restricted to one vote per person and because of that, are basically meaningless.

• Members

It was the same thing with NuLucy and Lusty 2.0 last year. NuLucy was HATED on every board I went too, and yet Lusty was winning polls, so yes it's easy to stuff polls.

Kack is beyond hated, I haven't seen this kind of hate for an ATWT couple in a long while

Archived