OLTL: Heather Tom appreciation thread

Marcy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched some clips of Heather in action on Y&R on her official website, and WOW! She's just incredible. I never appreciated her before, but I sure do now.

I watched a clip of her slapping her father... OMG! Her reaction AFTER slapping him is heartbreaking and dramatic and terrifying all at once.

I also watched a clip of her learning that some guy had been stalking her, and when she attacked him... holy hell! She was incredible.

• Members

I so agree! Gina is much better as a vixen, Dinah Marler is like the role she was born to play. I loved her as Kelly too, but Tom is byfar my favorite. She's so damn talented!

So I'm here to gush about her. I've loved her since watching Y&R as a youngin, (not that young, started in like 1997/1998) and my favorite storyline ever was Victoria/Cole/Eve, when Victoria lost her baby and had to grieve. Ever since then I was hooked on her. I was pretty mad when she left Y&R (but I think Heinle is doing a great job with Victoria, she's making it her own which is nice) but I was really glad she joined OLTL. I think she adds something to Kelly that makes her more Cramerish actually. She makes her a little harder than Gina's ones but with the same vulnerability. And talk about chemistry and having it with everyone. Heather rocks and needs to pick up another Emmy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived