Days:Sami/EJ/Lucas RUMOR

• Members

Don't know if this is true, but I saw it on the EJ/Sami fan site who got it from the ABC boards and lots of it does make sense.

So anyway according to the rumor, throughout the summer we'll see Sami's feelings for EJ soften as he proves over and over that he loves her and the baby. At some point he will be shot and Sami will be distraught over it and Lucas will question her feelings for EJ. Later, EJ will discover something about his paternity that sends him into a tailspin. Sami goes after him and he tells her that he doesn't want her pity. Sami does something instinctively that EJ is shocked by but responds to and whatever it is leaves Lucas torn to shreds.

Don't know if any of it is true, but I must admit that lots of it makes sense. Especially the part about EJ discovering something about his paternity. How many of us have questioned whether or not he really is Stefano's son, after all.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=257495

------------------------------

Post from the ABC site:

Bryan Dattilo ( Lucas Roberts is rumored strongly to be let go by end of summer's storyline. There is a BIg support for EJ/Sami fans to go with this couple direction. They started a petition to save the actor's job. 6/8 you will see the beginning of this. Stephano tells Sami he will end the Vendetta if she marries his son-Elvis. Throughout the summer we will see her feelings towards Ej weaken. He will prove to her time and time again how much he loves her and their baby. First of all he will be shot. She will be extremely distraught over this. Lucas questioning her feelings. Ej will then find out about a shocking discovery about his own paternity that sends him emotionally reeling and over the edge. Sami without hesitation goes after him. He surprisingly tells Sami he doesn't want her pitty all he ever wanted was her love. Sami does something instinctly without even holding back. Ej will be shocked but glady respond and Lucas will be torn to shreds. I think she will marry him but go to him willingly before this is what I think.

http://forums.go.com/abc/daytime/generalho...p;forumStart=90

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please let this be true. Love it love it love it. I don't care if EJ is John's son or Tony's son, because either would be really interesting. Although this rumor is so vague I suppose the paternity thing could either be about who his father is or Sami's child.

• Members

why does Days have to [!@#$%^&*] with peoples paternity to make their couples be "happy"?!

Zach ... Ciara ... and now they're doing to de-DiMera EJ so he can be with Sami?! [!@#$%^&*] no!

• Members

They better not make EJ anyone other than Elvis! This show has had enough identity changes -- you can't tell who's who anymore! Leave people who the [!@#$%^&*] they are and leave it at that.

Besides, I love the "Elvis" jokes. It also leaves the door open for Eileen Davidson to return. So, yeah... leave it as is, damn it!

• Members

I doubt they will screw with EJ's paternity. They are using the fact that EJ is Stefano's son and the strong bond they share in this story alot so I doubt it but who knows. I hope they don't. The audience gets confused enough.

Although, if he were to be Tony and Anna's, I could get on board depending on execution.

Archived