David Andrew Macdonald (ex-GL) Q & A

• Members

(With thanks and appreciation to Ryan Chandler for the green light to post this!) :)

David Andrew Macdonald (ex-Edmund/GL, ex-Jordan/David, AW) has agreed to do a Q & A through David's Den. If you would like to submit questions for him, you can e-mail them to me at [email protected] or to my partner at [email protected] by June 30.

David will get to the questions as soon as he can and his responses will be posted on his board at David's Den Message Forum.

He would love to hear from the fans!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and now I'll go back to my regularly scheduled posting. ;)

Ellie

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Guiding Light is obviously on its last legs and has treated its fans and ast like second tier commodities. Does he feel vindicated since his abrupt exit from GL since the show is barely afloat and will most likely and be deseservedly, cancelled.

How are he and his fmaily?

Any new roles on the horizons?

What was his favorite character to play?

Thanks.

• Members

Thanks, QSteph and Ann SS! I've got your questions! :)

The immediate answer to the one about new roles is that David is currently taping an episode of Law & Order: SVU and is going on theatrical auditions. He'd been in Broadway's "Coram Boy" but that recently closed.

Archived