DAYS: Sex on the Beach!

• Members

According to reports from several viewers who attended a fan event of Drake Hogestyn's this past weekend, Drake told everyone that he and Deidre Hall are supposed to be taping scenes soon with John/Marlena making love on the beach.

Also, many people have reported that Drake isn't exactly certain that he'll be sticking around once his contract expires. Some people have flat out reported that he said he's leaving, while others have reported that he just said "nothing is written in stone yet."

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If this actually happens, I'm writing Sheffer a letter myself. Not to be geeky, but for actually seeming like he listens (SOTB has been on J&M fans' wish list since before the Hawaiian honeymoon, and it didn't happen while they were montagy-fooling around on the beach) to the fans.

From fans who actually know how he speaks and have met him before, Drake never said that he wasen't sure about whether he'd sign a new contract or not. He simply stated that his contract was up in December (which we already knew) and that he doesn't know anything. For all we know, he could be unsure whether or not they'll want him. Considering how they've treated him the past months, who can blame the guy for thinking along those lines?

• Members

Drake Hogestyn's current contract with DAYS expires in January 2008.

I think Hogan Sheffer would probably be happy if Drake Hogestyn didnt renew his contract. That would mean one less problem for Sheffer to deal with since he obviously dont like to write for the vets and wants to get rid of them as soon as possible.

Archived