Y&R Spoiler: Victoria Gets A Shock and Other Tibits

• Members

Here's some more stuff to look forward to or cringe your nose up at :P

Sharon digs her claws to keep Phyllis from getting what's hers

As Will gets closer to the truth, his health takes a turn for the worst (Good Grief, not another DejaVu moment, Pleaze!)

Victoria gets the shock of her life (highlight to see what it is: She's knocked up with JT's baby

Brad's nose gets twisted when Victoria gives control of Newman to Neil

Victoria gives Brad an ultimatum...sell his shares of Clear Springs to Nikki or kiss his cushy seat on the board good-bye

Jana may be on her way back, when Kevin receives a message from her

In order to stay in the mansion, Phyllis will fake injury

MORE SPOILERS:

Trouble looms again for Lauren and Michael

Adrian will be the odd man out when Colleen and Kevin grow closer when searching for Jana

Highlight if you want to read the NICK news: He returns, minus his memory, but is accompanied by a woman he suddenly falls in love with

Kevin, Daniel and Amber find themselves helping one another hide a dangerous secret that could destroy them.

Jill's words to Cane about Amber will come to bite him in the butt when he begins to learn the truth about her

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm totally disgusted.

Nick with amnesia? Jesus. Who on earth didn't see that cliche coming a mile away?

Then we have Kevin and Colleen. The guy who tried to kill her by locking her in a freezer and burning down the building? WTF? Is Latham on serious drugs?

And what's with Vicky's insta-pregnancy after losing her baby, what, a week ago?

I do love bitchy Vicky giving Newman to Neil and basically blackmailing Brad.

Latham is just pulling plot points out of her behind.

And Will gets sick? Why? Are they killing him off too?

• Members

All another way for Latham to have GloHo not pay for her crimes, yet again....Do you see that everytime Gloria is close to being exposed, Latham goes in her bag of trick and writes some nonsense to make everyone else suffer and her not pay the piper?

I don't know if he is leaving the show, but I smell the rat of that fool Evan helping Gloria or Gloria doing something herself that puts Will in the hospital. :rolleyes:

I think it's really sad that they made Victoria such a weakling in some instances....to lose a baby and then spread the legs for another man about four times and wind up with a bun in the over....ewww....and JT of all people, double ewwww

• Members

Kevin, Daniel and Amber find themselves helping one another hide a dangerous secret that could destroy them.

They had a threesome and took scandelous pictures.....LOL

I also hate memory loss storylines. I havent like Y&R at all this week. The cat walk crap is a complete mess.

• Members

The whole amnesia storyline is nothing but a replay of ATWT from three years ago....when Jack lost his memory, he was accompanied by a woman he fell in love with that was trying to help him (only turned out later that the skank was trying to help herself and keep him for herself)....

Also read this too, but it's rumor as of now: *Rumor as of now: Sharon and Phyllis get the goods on Nikki and her little indescretion with David and set a series of events that will cause her serious damage to her campaign.

I'll crack up if that was actually true, simply because it would be the FIRST and ONLY time that Sharon and Phyllis would team up together to take down the wicked mother-in-law.

• Members

Found this on Daytime Dial:

After Victor returns from Sri Lanka, Jack's political career -- and their friendship -- might be over.

Kevin and Colleen grow closer in an attempt to set up Jana. Will these former enemies fall in lust?

Jack's dirty political tricks could mean the end of Nikki and Victor's marriage. Also, a moment of indiscretion might not only cost one of the candidates his/her marriage but possibly his/her life.

Michael and Lauren's happiness could be destroyed after a deep, dark secret surfaces.

Gloria might finally pay for her crimes. Will her marriage to William prove to be her undoing?

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

• Members

Thanks:) Somewhat similar to the ones I posted...especially the Kevin/Colleen one.

Oh I thought the friendship was already over for Jack/Victor when Victor busted him about Jabot; so there's nothing new in regards to losing the friendship.

I wonder who will get in serious trouble during campaign time...sounds good

• Members

Ring...Ring....

Secretary: As The World Turns.

LML: Jean please. It's Lynn at Y&R.

Secretary: One moment please.

JP: This is Jean. Lynn what do you want.

LML: Yeah remember that Jack amensia storyline a few years back. Could you send me all your scripts over, I need to change "Jack" to "Nick" and "Carly" to "Phyllis." Thanks dear!

• Members

This one is legit, as it originated from the 6/19 SOD, one of their Y&R summer previews. David and Nikki will have an emotional, passionate, mutual connection which will withstand the scandal to the campaign and even Victor's return! :) Unconfirmed from the Soapdom pay spoiler site is that there will be a threat to Nikki's life, and she and David will deal with that together too. My feeling is Nikki will pick up a sicko stalker from the "exposure" she's getting online. Forbidden passion, guilt, anger, jealousy, backstabbing, madness ... my summer's gonna fly by! :)

• Members

So she's pregnant with JT????? OMG!!! I am gonna cry... once a great character like Victoria is now impregnated by a moron JT.. I mean, while Victoria was running a company, JT was still in high school and playing one of Jabot kids... disgusting...

Archived