Days:NBC Text Message spoilers

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL!! I KNEW Willow's baby was not Shawn's!

This just makes me hate the b*tch THAT MUCH MORE and only makes Hope THAT MUCH more RIGHT ON about Willow!

The baby probably belong to one of her clients or her pimps! Trashy whore!!

LOL

No Brady money for her!!! Its back to the streets biotch where you belong!

• Members

I wish the text message spoilers would stop being about the same four people.

But these are pretty damned good anyway. Lucas' turn to save the day and people are probably right about EJ being Willow'd baby daddy.

• Members

OK so EJ and Sami are together and Lucas winds up saving them both? Sort of a flip on the whole thing with the cabin then. Hmmmm. Am I the only one starting to get a Roman/Marlena/John vibe from this love triangle rather than the John/Marlena/Stefano it seemed they were going with when we first learned EJ was a Dimera?

• Members

Talk about a total rewrite, plot driven. Willow didn't even know EJ when she came on the show. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Well, it does suit the story better at any rate.

I guess you all read that BB and MM will be presenters at the Emmy's this year. Guess that is sort of really formalizing the union of Shawn and Belle.

Lucas surely gets the short end of the stick and thank goodness something works in his favor.

• Members

Can't wait until others are featured more! But I agree these do sound good!!

I'm so sick of Willow. Why would EJ get with her anyways? I thought the whole thing was about getting a Brady-DiMera child, and *those* stem cells would save Stefano. Why would Willow's be any good? And in that case, EJ could knock up anyone, Kate even, and use those stem cells. It would certainly serve him more in terms of saving his father.

Archived