DAYS: Willow is a cruel bitch!

• Members

From Prevuze:

Willow tells Shawn and Hope that she will be the kind of mother who doesn't let her child play in the street so that it stays alive. Shawn calls her an angry, pathetic loser.

"Well at least her loser won't let her baby drown," she replies.

Hope's reply? "Watch what comes out of your mouth!"

MOP THE FLOOR WITH HER, HOPE! MOP THE FLOOR!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read this. It seems like Shawn and Hope are going after her full throttle. Willow did go too far though. Hope wasn't even with Zack. Sure, Shawn/Belle/Philip are responsible for what happened to Claire but there is no need to be heartless. I mean, Hope has helped her in the past.

GO HOPE!! TAKE THAT BITCH OUT!!! :lol:

• Members

Just to defend Willow, Hope did allow Zack to stay with that irresponsible neighbor. What ever happened to that bitch? It was like Hope didn't even care that the woman was responsible for endangering her son.

• Members

I don't get it.

They're trying to take her baby, right?

IMO, she's got every right to be nasty to them, especially when she's speaking the truth.

Hope DID let her baby play in the street and get hit by a car and Shawn and Belle should be slapped for how they

dragged Claire around until she drowned in the ocean.

Who on earth would want these people to adopt their baby???

I'm with Willow.

• Members

Am I defending Hope? :lol:

I'm just saying that Hope didn't know that that person would not watch Zack properly, and it isn't too much of her fault. Should she have gone with her instinct about letting him stay? Yeah.

But on the other hand, Willow wasn't even around them when that happened. Mabye she got her details mixed up. :P:lol:

• Members

I don't care if Hope were to know the neighbor was irresponsible and left Zach with her. You don't going around saying bitchy comments about someones dead child. I can't wait until Willhoe is off my screen for good.

• Members

The point is no one let Zack play in the street. He wandered out there without anyone knowing. He got out himself. Sure, the neighbor should've had a more watchful eye but even that is stretching it. It's late at night and the kids were in bed. How was she to know that Zack wanted to go find a cat? That is where Willow is wrong. Hope was not there and can't be blamed for any of it. The neighbor was the mother of Zack's friend and he had probbably been there countless times. Willow has somewhat of a point regarding Claire but no point regarding Hope and Zack. Nevertheless, you don't take cheap shots like that at anyone. It's low and, pregnant or not, if that bitch said that to me as a parent I would wipe the damn floor with her.

Archived