AMC: Kendall's Secret

• Members

I don't think the plan was to reunite Kendall & Ryan all along. I suspect that McT and Frons thought Ryan/Greenlee would become popular and were surprised that Ryan/Kendall continued to top the SOD & SID couples charts at least 6 months after Ryan married Greenlee. No matter how much the writers tried to pimp Rylee as a great couple, it always backfired. I think the original plan was for Kendall to carry Greenlee's egg until Frons & McT heard the backlash from disgusted fans and decided to make a last minute change.

Now, I believe they want to pit the Zendall fanbase against the Rendall fanbase for a while until they decide what route to take next. As a former huge Rendall fan, I'm not opposed to this baby or an eventual reunion, but I doubt McT will do it justice since she doesn't seem to understand the intensive therapy Ryan needs before Kendall should even speak civilly to him, imo. As far as Zendall goes, I think they have less chemistry and I can't get over Zach aiding Jonathan by taking the blame for Edmund's death for so long. It made him a complete jackass, imo, although not quite as big of one as Ryan is.

I can't buy into Kendall's rationale for having this baby, either. Why would she give it to Rylee after all the smug games both Greenlee and Ryan played on her? It makes no sense, but then again nothing else on AMC does right now, either.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived