Days:NBC Text Message spoilers

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LoL, I was just coming here to post this. You're too quick!

I'm happy about Willow's death... hopefully it's dramatic.

Why am I not surprised that Stefano's first scenes are with SAMI AND EJ? Why, why, why? Why not Marlena and John? Or even Bo and Hope? EJAMI are his greeting? Pssssh!

• Members

Could Stefano's first scenes logically (the way the show has been written) not be with Sami and EJ? No. Maybe, MAYBE with just Celeste, discovering him or something, but otherwise? It would be too random. I guess it sort of sucks, but oh well. I didn't even want him back, but I'll enjoy seeing Joe again.

Bye bye Willow.

• Members

:(

I'm so pissed right now! They could have easily has Willow leave Salem on her own. No, they have to kill not only her, but her unborn baby too, who is a Horton/Brady descendant. I'm furious right now!

• Members

Honestly, I'm not gonna lie, I was starting to like Willow a little bit ONLY BECAUSE She wasn't being shoved down our throats and when she was on, her dialogue was pretty hilarious! If they had just used the character like this - a little here and a little there - all along, I don't think fans would have reacted so badly to her. And if they didn't make her pregnant. Oy. But oh well!

• Members

I didn't mind the character. I thought the lines they gave her were hysterical! It's the actress that I'm not fond of. And I still say that she looks like the Wayans brothers in "White Chicks."

• Members

thank god they are killing Willow, she is a character i never want to grace the show again...Hopefully these are exciting scenes...And i'm pretty sure we are first going to see Stefano on his death bed, so it makes sense that his first scenes are with Sami and EJ...and probably Tony...He'll get scenes with john, marlena, bo, and hope soon enough..

• Members

Bye, Willow! I hope it's a long fall with a loud scream. I don't believe it's Shawn's baby, so I'm not too upset about that aspect.

I kind of like Stefano with EJ and Sami first. IA with Keith that it's what makes sense at this point, and I'm still holding out for an awesome showdown between him, Marlena, and John when they all come into contact. Also, I feel like Sami's been poorly integrated in the past, as far as the feud goes, so I'm glad to see her so central. As long as it spirals out into more of a John/Stefano thing (or, even better, Marlena Stefano) I'm cool.

Archived