Days:Tony spoilers

• Members

Tony and EJ lock horns over Sami, with Mr. Wells jumping to Sami's defense. But is Tony really against Sami or is he really trying to protect her from a darker evil with his act?

Anna and Tony meet again.

Anna tries to kiss Tony.

All is really NOT what it seems with Tony.

WeLoveTonyDimera

RUMOR:

Kate considers joining forces with Tony to break up Lumi.

WeLoveTonyDimera

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love the fact that EJ is starting to feel bad for Sami. I want these two together so bad. And it sucks because I just started liking Lucas and Sami together again. I'm torn! :( What does intrigue me is the fact that Tony may not be wanting to harm Sami at all. I like the way that sounds.

I'm sooooo excited for Tony and Anna.

This better be the real Tony. Andre DiMera has died twice now after impersonating Tony. I don't want to even hear that name when Thaao comes on. Please, Hogan. Be original!

Who in the hell hasn't Kate joined forces with to break up Lucas and Sami? :rolleyes:

• Members

I don't want the Kate part, unless it leads to Kate/Tony and a potential Kate/Tony/Anna triangle.

I still think Tony will be redeemed somehow whether it be by his illness or some other way. I am thinking it's less likely to see the Andre copout because Hogan likes history and he probably sees that Days went there too much already. I wouldn't be mad if they did it but I agree there are other ways.

Can't wait for Tony and Anna.

• Members

I'm confused about the Kate spoiler.

In previous spoilers, I read :

Kate was going to support Sami and her marriage to Lucas after discovering that EJ raped Sami, and every action she took was to protect Lucas. Now, Kate wants to join forces with Tony to ruin Sami and Lucas? :blink:

• Members

I'm so sick of Kate trying to break up Sami & Lucas. If they cannot find anything else for Kate to do then maybe they should just kill the b-i-t-c-h off.

Definitely DO NOT WANT Sami with EJ/Elvis, after all the dirty, evil things he's done, especially the rape!

Archived