DAYS: Jett Carver and Jeremy Horton Cast!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cool...Marcus Patrick does look very hot..and i'm so glad we are getting more ethnicity on the show...With Abe, Lexie, Celeste, and Jett the Carvers will actually be a good size family..

Hopefully we'll get a picture of Jeremy Horton soon...I'm surprised they are showing up so soon..June is going to be a big month for Days in the casting department..But for some reason i'm really looking forward to these two characters..

• Members

Well, hopefully Trevor is decent. Not that I have much hope. I'm still hoping we see more of the good that SH brough as Stephanie in her first scenes with Steve, but again... not much hope.

And Marcus Patrick... what's with the casting department this year? <_< Unless Trevor's a hidden gem and Shelley manages to wow me some more, I may start to believe they hired a cheaper casting director to save the 'budget'.

Any information regarding their status with the show? Somehow I'm sure they get contracts.

• Members

If they're simply bringing Lexie back again to hook up with another young black stud? ...No thank you. I'll be writing a strongly worded letter to Hogan and write somewhere on it in big letters: Originality Please.

• Members

I agree, it seems DAYS is getting in the trend of hiring young, cheap and hot looking people to fill the cast up.

And is it me or am I the only one having a hard time seeing boring Mike Horton's son as a "bad boy" ... lol, although I guess it fits cause Mike really didn't raise him, although hasn't Mike been near Jeremy since leaving Salem in 1999?

Archived