ATWT: Friday Discussion

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wardrobe obviously hates Katie too...OMG, no one looks good with a sheer side-panel nightie with that thin strip of 'ho panty showing. LOL...*meow* And Teri looks bad in those extenstions. At least when Emily puts extensions in, they do something with her hair...not just let it hang there like a drowned rat.

LOL...it is funny how more watchable Cleo is when she's with Carly. Maybe it's just that I missed Carly so much...maybe it's because Cleo's "helpfulness" doesn't seem so creepy now that she's not wasting it on Jade.

Good seeing Henry...Brad was even tolerable today. Emma was on...and the scenes with Carly/Cleo/the kids was sweet.

Jack/Katie....ugh. I knew sooner or later that little homewrecking bitch would try and mother Carly's children.

Wow...the Paul/Lucinda scenes were terrific. And I kind of like how Meg got herself "on the inside" by confronting them in front of Craig.

Can someone tell me...was Ali offering to do the drug dealer, or was that one of his friends? I'm too lazy to check.

• Members

I enjoyed today's show. I like Jack and Katie together and thought their date and Jack's nervousness was cute.

Cleo was funny but not sure why Carly isn't freaked out that she looks like Gwen.

I'm so happy Scott Bryce is playing Craig to make that story bearable and that Lucinda got to tell Paul it was all his fault. LOL

• Members

Good show. Craig and Meg chemistry does come through. Like the Cleo/Carly interaction. Props to JL for making Cleo one of the quirkiest characters -- I really don't even think of victim Gwen when she's on. More Cleo, less Gwen. Brad having the perplexed look on his face when Henry told him that Katie sees something in Jack that isn't in him was pretty humorous. Ali, such a shame, but I do like this recast. The future is looking better.

• Members

Today was good, not great but good. I think Craig and Meg could have been really boring even with the suspense about the wire, but Richard Culliton's writing made it work. I think the best scenes were Paul and Lucinda's, and the kids'.

What was it that the real Gwen had talked to Sage about regarding summer plans? I don't even remember.

• Members

I also enjoyed the Meg and Craig scenes, which is always interesting to me b/c really, I just can't stand Meg. But for some reason their scenes I find interesting.

I just can't stand how they are writing Paul dumber than a box of rocks. Craig was right - he is being written as incompetent.

Emily warns him Ali is unreliable, Dusty TELLS him Ali is on meth, Ali is practically wearing an "I'm HIGH" sandwich board when he returns to the room after getting the script for her, and he is STILL borderline oblivious?

Hate.

I find myself oddly interested in Cleo and Carly. It's great to have Maura back!

• Members

LOL...he even practically walked in as her huge *ssssnnnnocccck* signalled it went up her nose...but at least he gets to be in scenes with Liz.

*psst...Carly's like in spoilers for every. damn. day. next. week. Hurray!!!!! Carly's more addictive than crank. LOL.

Archived