ATWT: Casting News

• Members

Who’s Coming:

Agim Kaba (Aaron Snyder): The actor, who left the show in April 2005, will return to Oakdale on June 14.

ATWT’s Casey, currently in jail for six months, is definitely being recast – if he hasn’t been already. The role was vacated by Zach Roerig in May, but according to a source, the show has already found the new Hughes.

Both come from the May 22 issue of SOD

http://p082.ezboard.com/fforbiddenfrm20.sh...picID=615.topic

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

If only Peyton List and Jessica Dunphy were returning also, I'd be floating on Cloud Nine!!!!!

• Members

Very happy that AK has returned!

Not sure that Aaron/Alison can work this time around; this new actress has brought a completely different take to Ali, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but I'm not sure it will mesh with Aaron anymore. As a former Aaron/Ali fan, though, I'll keep my fingers crossed that they'll have chem!

I also read that the actors trying out for Aaron read a script involving Maddie, which intrigues me for some reason. Just, please, NO Aaron/Jade! LOL

• Members

Oh God thats really great news! If only Peyton List could come back as Lucy I'd be so happy right now. And while I love Jessica Dunphy new Alison is doing a great job so I really want to keep her as well!

As for Casey thats ATWT business. I don't know the details of why and how ZR left but I think the show would have been better with him.

Great news though overall.

• Members

I'm telling you man I was scared to death when she first talked to Paul and he realized that she sounded like Rosanna. I heard it as crystal clear as Paul did I'm sure. Her mannerisms. Her voice. Her inflections. Even the way she talks appears to have that haughtiness that Rosanna had at some points during her stay in Oakdale! Just a great job all around on ATWT's part by casting such a great actress IMO. And the storyline is a really great one I think.

Heres to hoping that Cady comes back soon though! God imagine if Lucy, Aaron, Casey, Rosanna, AND Chris all come back! I'd be in Daytime Heaven. Besides Agim Kaba played the role of "tough guy" better than Jesse Soffer ever could. Not to mention he didn't look like an angry pitbull 90% of the time. That sexy Albanian... :P

Archived