Days:Dimera Family Reunion

• Members

DiMera Family Reunion on Days of our Lives

British hottie James Scott (EJ Wells) no longer has to carry the diabolical DiMera torch all alone on NBC's Days of our Lives.

As previously reported, Thaao Penghlis will return as EJ's big brother, Tony DiMera, on May 24.

Plus, Days now confirms that other popular members of EJ's evil family are heading back to Salem: On June 6, Joseph Mascolo returns to his signature soap role as legendary supervillain Stefano DiMera. Also returning this summer are Leann Hunley as Anna DiMera and Renee Jones as Dr. Lexie Carver.

"This summer, we'll see the return of our most glamorous and fascinating family: the DiMeras," Days' co-executive producer Stephen Wyman tells TVGuide.com. "We'll finally get at the heart of our most powerful story; that of the vendetta against the Bradys. Along the way, we'll see characters who've been off-screen for years, and witness the explosive mix within the DiMera family itself of Stefano, Tony, and EJ... the three most charismatic and evil male characters in the history of Days. It'll be the hottest summer ever!"

Like many Days watchers, I'm absolutely thrilled Joe Mascolo is stepping back into Stefano's expensive Italian loafers. (Bring on the sinister chess games and opera music!) Whenever Days tries to tell DiMera stories sans "The Phoenix" himself, we always sense a major void. Now our cup of poison runneth over.

TVGuide.com

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boy, Steve Wyman really knows how to sell it, doesn't he? If only they would've thought of this "family reunion" a few months sooner, my soap dream would've come true and Kristen would've been back home with her daddy. Bastards!

Anyway, the "explosive mix within the DiMera family itself" line makes it sound like there will be some feuding between the bad boys. Perhaps Tony and Stefano can battle one another over Kate, just as I suggested? Hotness! LoL

• Members

I can't wait for May 24th and, even more importantly, June 6th!! I've been waiting for this for YEARS!! Wooo Hooo!!! The ratings will go through the roof if they handle this right. It's make or break time, and they've got the major players in place!!

• Members

I think we're going to see some infighting with the Dimeras. Although EJ was sent to Salem to carry out a plan of his father's, I don't think Stefano is going to approve of the way EJ's handled it. I'd love to see some huge clashes between EJ, Tony and Stefano! I would also love to see the explanation for how/why/when EJ came under the Dimeras' control, but we need Eileen for this (sigh).

• Members

June 6th is now the most anticipated day of this entire year for me (tv wise, lol). Only 33 days until Steffie returns!!

Joseph Mascolo oozes DAYS appeal...he is IMO one of the cornerstones of the DAYS franchise (along with BOPE, Deidre Hall, S&K, Sami).

I am VERY excited to see how Stefano is reintroduced, how he interacts with Tony/EJ, where the hell Lexie has been and who has her...where has Anna been all this time and exactly what are her intentions and thoughts regarding the family she married into.

Will Christie Clark be brought back for a Anna/Carrie reunion? Will Anna go after Roman? Will Tony/Anna be reunited? Will Anna go to the dark side? MAN so many delicious oppourtunities at hand here.

This is gonna be a OUTSTANDING summer for DAYS...I am just SO happy that the DiMera's are being brought back to the forefront where they should always be on this show.

The core familes of DAYS IMO have always been the DiMera's along with the Brady's/Horton's...so I am VERY happy!

• Members

Oh EJ is SO gonna turn his back on Stefano and protect Samantha. They were destined to be together and finally END the feud. Its in the cards....lol. But seriously all joking aside this has SUCH potential its crazy. Can you imagine family dinners at the Dimiera Mansion!? Lexie, Tony, EJ, Benji, AND Stefano? And we get to be there for the fun and the fireworks? Days will be can't miss for me!

Archived