Days:Thaao posted (casting news)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow..so glad to have conformation from Thaao..He'd been hinting the last few posts..This is just incredible news...I started watching in 87, so i never got to see Anna..But i've seen LH on many other primetime shows, so i know she's a great actress..I just hope we hear news that RJ is back as well...

• Members

I am reminded of that SOD blurb in 2005. Corday was approached by LeAnn, Eileen, Stephen, and Mary Beth about returning. Now 3 of those 4 have returned. Too bad he was too late on Eileen but I will gladly take Anna. Maybe B&B will let her go like they do with alot of the people they bring on and we will have a chance again.

Whatever...I will take this. I LOVE Anna. I wonder if we will see Christie at some point. I always wanted to see her and LeAnn together. If the rumors about Anna, Tony, Bart, and Stefano are true then the RJ rumors have to be true.

BRING IT ON B)

• Members

OMG YES!

Leann Hunley is BACK BABY!

Hell YES!

I'm praying for confirmation on Renee Jones. If she doesn't come back that would just be insane.

And we need Carrie back as well. There's no reason not to at least involve her, even if it's short-term.

With the way Brad Bell writes I'd be shocked to see Ashley last more than six months. Maybe a year.

• Members

To have all these favorites return it tells me Corday is desparate to get his show back up in the ratings, maybe get all this new buzz about the show and then try and sell it to another network. Maybe I am giving him too much credit, but maybe Corday wanted DAYS to sink to new levels to say FU to NBC and then show them just how good DAYS can be elsewhere.

• Members

The biggest thing about Anna's return is that it proves we will see the old Tony or someone close to his former glory. Anna's return may be a way of redeeming him. I mean, the cartoonish Tony would not mesh with Anna so Anna's return is definitely a good sign for the character of Tony.

Corday is definitely going for the jugular here. I mean, this shows he is making an effort to put alot into this story. I think you could take this as a FU at NBC. I am just glad to see some characters from the past that I love. This has the potential to be one of the greatest stories in Days history.

Archived