Days:SOW spoilers

• Members

SOW DOOL:

KAYLA CRASHES

Another car accident befalls a Salem citizen this week on DOOL, and this time Kayla is the victim.

Bo rushes to her side at the hospital after the mysterious crash. "Kayla manages to tell Bo that she was run off the road by two cars," previews MBE. "Kayla thinks EJ is behind it."

Marlena relays the news of Kayla's accident to Steve at the mental institution. When she leaves, he hatches a plan that gets him sent to the hospital so he can tend to his Sweetness. "But Kayla is upset that Steve is there," sighs MBE. "Once again, he's jeopardized everything by breaking out of the mental hospital."

Certain that EJ orchestrated Kayla's crash, Steve races off to even the score. Kayla phones Bo to warn him that Steve is running free. "Kayla would rather have Steve arrested than loose and making things worse by shooting EJ," explains MBE. "It would ruin any chance of a future they could have together."

Before Bo can get to him though, Steve attacks EJ and warns him to steer clear of Kayla. Afterward, EJ goes to the hospital to see Kayla and insists he had nothing to do with the accident.

"Kayla is tough with EJ," warns MBE. "She says she's going to prove he was behind everything and take him down. Kayla is driven by her love for Steve. She wants EJ stopped and taken to trial. If EJ is behind bars, the hold he has on Steve would be broken and he'd be on the road to recovery."

So to speak.

'Spotlight On' is with Stephen Nichols - 1-page interview thingie

Sneak Peeks

Week of April 9

Philip and EJ plant a bug in Bo's house.

Bo asks Chelsea to move in with him and Hope.

Philip posts reward flyers on the island to find Belle and Shawn

Nick admits to "losing" police evidence.

Can't Miss - Monday, April 9 - Sami and Celeste plot to off EJ.

Week of April 16

Steve pushes the limits at the mental hospital.

EJ leaves town for personal reasons.

Chelsea flirts with Max for revenge.

Sami and Celeste further their plot to kill EJ.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=86476

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chelsea/Max? Oh, I thought we were done witj incest vibes...

Sounds like lots of Bo and Hope next week with these spoilers and the CDN TV Guide ones for this week have. Marlena sounds like a one day appearance again but that will change.

These sound exciting. Better then I thought.

• Members

I'm glad they are at least acknowledging that chelsea and max dated..I liked Chelsea and Abby's talk about Max today...I'm glad Abby asked Chelsea's permission to hang out with Max..because that would be weird to have your best friend date your ex..

Archived