Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoapAlcoholic

All: who's your favorite teen people on soaps?

Teens  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite teen people?

• Y&R
    • BB
    • ATWT
    • GL
    • Days
    • Passions
    • AMC
    • OLTL
    • GH

Y&R always has a good set of teens

B&B has no teens and Thomas, Caitlin and all sucked

GH's suck IMO but I never watched a lot of episodes where theirs stories were told but they seem :mellow:

GL is having their best combination of teens (over 20) right now so I vote for them.

Two years ago, I would've said DAYS, but I've totally lost interest in all of those characters-- except for Jan whose long gone :(

I chose GH because I love Maxie, Georgie, and Dillon :) Not diego :angry:

It's funny that NBC is always #1 in teens yet neither show has a real teen scene.

PSNS has no teens at all.

Jessica, Paloma, Simone, Kay, Whithey, Theresa, Miguel who were all teens when the show started are now in their 20's

DAYS teen cast consists of Will, Abby and Chelsea.

Hey Everyone,

I'm new here, so first of all, lookin' forward to posting with you. As for favourite teen s/l in soaps--Y&R for sure. I especially love Daniel and Lily. :wub:

-Fudge

ATWT for the first time EVER! They definitely got it right this time after so many failures. I like Will, Maddie, Casey, Luke, and even Jade. Gwen is the only teen that I'm not crazy about, but once they split her and Will up, it might make things better.

I chose Days because I don't watch any other except GH when I get a chance, but Ashley Benson as Abby and Rachel Melvin as Chelsea are great young actors and I enjoy watching their characters. Max seems older than a teen, but I love him and Josh isn't on that much but I love him, too.